Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady shoots Armed Home invaders up while talking to 911 on phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she had obtained the gun illegally will she get in trouble?

I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

I'm just curious.
      I dont think so

Comment

I'm just curious.
        Yes

Shell get a gun charge

But still a justified self defense killing

Comment

I'm just curious.
          im not sure but even if the gun was purchase illegally, im sure there wont be any jail time for her. its not like she did anything wrong here besides purchasing the gun illegally (if that was the case).

Comment

I'm just curious.
            She might catch a gun charge, but Georgia's gun laws are a lot less restrictive and draconian than say, California, from what I have read.

So probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              im not sure but even if the gun was purchase illegally, im sure there wont be any jail time for her. its not like she did anything wrong here besides purchasing the gun illegally (if that was the case).
              What? If she did something illegally she will be punished unless the cops purposely bundle the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Yes

Shell get a gun charge

But still a justified self defense killing
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                What if the gun was legal but she didn't have the proper permit/papers to own a gun?

Or do you not need those when they are kept at home only to be used for self-defense?

I know there are tons of things you need to get a CCW, but what about the average joe who wants to own a gun for self-defense at home? Can someone like that just walk up to a gun store and buy a gun after the wait period and background check?

Comment

What if the gun was legal but she didn't have the proper permit/papers to own a gun?

Or do you not need those when they are kept at home only to be used for self-defense?

I know there are tons of things you need to get a CCW, but what about the average joe who wants to own a gun for self-defense at home? Can someone like that just walk up to a gun store and buy a gun after the wait period and background check?
                  https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/georgia/

Comment

Oh wait she killed one? Damn lady. Respek

Comment

Interesting.

I live in California and I want to buy a pistol for home defense.

But it looks like you need permits and stuff to buy a handgun in California. I'm too lazy foe all dat

Comment

Working...
                      X