Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unofficial 2016 NCAAcollege football thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a rough loss for my Irish. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Their d needs a lot of work. Offense lookin very good though.

Comment

CFB is wide open this year. I would be surprised if more than 2 teams go undefeated...

Comment

Yeah, but at least they should know their qb is.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            CFB is wide open this year. I would be surprised if more than 2 teams go undefeated...
            Alabama, Ohio state

Michigan has a great defense but still at least a year away.. I would like Michigan a lot more if Ohio state didn't have such an experienced QB..

If alabama's freshman QB can be a stud, then they roll into the playoffs..
            LSU has the best roster, but the worst QB in the nation, so they can only be a spoiler.. Georgia, Florida ain't on that level. Ole miss and miss st scare me but should be handled. Tennessee already proved they overrated

Comment

I'm so impressed by the UT coaching. Especially on the first drive they used the 18 wheeler package. 'Swoopes there it is' did his thing, but Buechele showed a ton of composure that Longhorn qbs haven't shown since 2007. I'm excited for this season. This was a game in the trenches where UT was over matched and under sized, yet they played at their pace and got the victory.

Coach Strong is on the hot seat, this game cooled it off

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Michigan has a great defense but still at least a year away.. I would like Michigan a lot more if Ohio state didn't have such an experienced QB..
                Yeah but Harbaugh still has Brush shook.

Comment

Yeah but Harbaugh still has Brush shook.
                  Lol... Yes he does...

Brushmyhair Harbaugh got you shook

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Alabama, Ohio state

If alabama's freshman QB can be a stud, then they roll into the playoffs..
                    LSU has the best roster, but the worst QB in the nation, so they can only be a spoiler.. Georgia, Florida ain't on that level. Ole miss and miss st scare me but should be handled. Tennessee already proved they overrated
                    I see Ohio State with at least 1 loss. I think Oklahoma gives OSU the business in Norman in a couple of weeks.

Comment

We got another game tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X