Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why aint spanish fighters dominate heavyweights like tyhey dominant lower weights???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mexicans are small brah.

Even arreola is a 50 pound overweight cruiserweight.

Comment

This forum is such **** now with these types of threads and posters running constant

Comment

From my uderstanding most guys that are big enough to be heavyweights become luchadors can't recall were i got that from but i read it somewhere ill have to look. I know it had to do with the amount of money they make vs boxing

Comment

they needed to be enslaved for fo hunnid years and breed liek animals to be 6'5+ like some other people were.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            i mean we gots guys like saldida,, marquez,,,, oscar,, chavez,,, many spanish/latin fights be dominanting these divisisions but why cant they do it at heavyweight,,,,?

i mean even the white fighters got they stars like tyson and klishko,,,, and the black fighters we already know how they dominate,,,,,

why aint there any latins that make a big presance in HW boxing,,,,,,,,?
            Did you forget about sugar **** arreola?
            Need I say more? Is Mexicans are small. Find a 6 foot 4 inch Mexican that is over 250 and is in shape and it's like seeing a unicorn

Comment

Working...
            X