Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stand 8 is probably what got it for him but I thought Sotomayor took it with that Final Round

Sloppy fight but decent fight

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      Had the first two for Gaibnazarov and the last for Sotomayor.
      So the last round the judges have it for Gaibnazarov, yeah buddy you can't admit this one, you can't admit the russell one. gaibnazarov is pure trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
        I had the same
        Same but imdomtmumderstmad how Sotomayor lost the last round

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Wow first Russel and now Sotomayor, the judges gave Gaibnazarov the last round, can you believe that?
          I know horrible that rd was just a blatant robbery sotomayor won it clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            The Stand 8 is probably what got it for him but I thought Sotomayor took it with that Final Round

Sloppy fight but decent fight
            how do the judges score the most definite round in favour of the Uzbek, which gave him the win mind you.

Shame on Uzbekistan, shame on Russia and most of all shame on AIBA

Comment

So the last round the judges have it for Gaibnazarov, yeah buddy you can't admit this one, you can't admit the russell one. gaibnazarov is pure trash.
              Yes that uzbek guy is just a horrible fighter with a gift medal now.

This robbery was just too obvious imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                Same but imdomtmumderstmad how Sotomayor lost the last round
                Why don't you ask how did he win the first round? Also there wasn't much clean punches from him in 3rd round.

Comment

Well, it seems like almost everyone agreed with my score so there you go.
                  I didn't defend the Gaibnazarov-Russell fight I said I would need to rewatch. I do think Gaibnazarov fought the wrong fight. He should have pushed Russell back. I think he was trying to do the same thing Masuk did to Russell, but didn't have the same success.
                  I was rooting for Dunaytsev or Toledo to get the Gold so.....

Comment

how do the judges score the most definite round in favour of the Uzbek, which gave him the win mind you.

Shame on Uzbekistan, shame on Russia and most of all shame on AIBA
                    Why don't you all ask how did Sotomayor win the 1st round which he clearly lost? Strange scoring but at the end the right man won. Absolytely fair decision, no robbery in this fight.

Comment

• Gaibnazarov for me.

Not a legit Olympic gold medalist because of the Russell gift tough.

Comment

Working...
                      X