Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study finds that 76% of English converts to Islam are Gingers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study finds that 76% of English converts to Islam are Gingers...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/breitbart-g...y-life-1464912

Hahah here is a funny article about the ginger in my avi-pic. Jordan Horner, err, sorry, Jamaal Uddin, was with a group of Muslims enforcing Sharia law, and making people pour beers out.

Hahah he was arrested for attacking people, and witnesses stated "the ginger with the ginger beard was the most aggressive." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Muslims.html

FAO ENGLISH POSTERS: Please, please, plllleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee walk around East London, and do all you can to find this rotund ginger! PLEASE!

Hahah taunt him, take pictures, and if you box, beat him down after he attacks you first!

DO THIS for the lounge!

Comment

See what happens when we make fun of gingers? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        See what happens when we make fun of gingers? Lmao

soon we'll see Kareem Abdul Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          soon we'll see Kareem Abdul Alvarez
          I'd be more worried about Andy Dalton. He's been getting bullied an awful lot lately. You can see the hate/vengeance in his soulless eyes.

Comment

I'd be more worried about Andy Dalton. He's been getting bullied an awful lot lately. You can see the hate/vengeance in his soulless eyes.

ooooooohhh...one more first round exit and he might blow up the stadium

Comment

I think he'll be more of a suicidal type of terrorist

I couldn't see him hitting a moving convoy with an explosive device under any kind of pressure

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X