Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Algeiri loses, is he still the WBO 140 champion?

Comment

• Why isn't this fight @ 140.. That annoys me..
      I would had liked to see Pacquiao unify 140 completely. I guess just beating DG for the Lineal like he did Hatton would be just as awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        If Algeiri loses, is he still the WBO 140 champion?
        Yes, which is why its at 144... bobs got a thing for this guy is probably going to sign him. so its important for him to keep his 140 strap because he aint beating pacquiao.. trust me. people are worried about a robbery. pac signed a 2 year extension and is a known commodity. arum isnt going to risk another bombed attempt at building a new star (bradley)

Comment

• Originally posted by fightmuseumlv View Post
          This is the fight that determines if Pacquiao will get his shot with Mayweather. This is Pac's last fight with Top Rank and makes him a free agent of sorts for any fight out there.
          he already resigned with TR. You really think he was going to sign with TMT?

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            Yes, which is why its at 144... bobs got a thing for this guy is probably going to sign him. so its important for him to keep his 140 strap because he aint beating pacquiao.. trust me. people are worried about a robbery. pac signed a 2 year extension and is a known commodity. arum isnt going to risk another bombed attempt at building a new star (bradley)
            According to Algieri, he wanted it at 147 and it was Pacquiao's team who wanted the catchweight.

Comment

• Pac man EZ UD

Comment

• Styles make fights.

But there is levels to this ****.

Pacman is too quick of hand and foot, and will hurt Algeri.

Comment

• IF ONLY, Algieri surprises everybody and comes to fight his heart out. Like literally go to war.

But no, not only is he an average boxer, but he also has this false sense of intelligence which translates to amateurish running in what should be Pacquiao's most boring fight to date. I think it will beat Clottey's fight in terms of boredom.

If Algieri is reading this, he strikes me as an athlete who looks at forums, MAN COME TO FIGHT. Don't run and pull that pathetic act you call "boxing", push the action and make it entertaining or else don't bother showing up in public ever again you pathetic twat.

Earn our respect.

Comment

• I think we can all be certain that Algieri is not only reading reading this thread, but that he's also looking to take the advice of the biggest known troll on the site. I can't even imagine how badly he's itching for your respect.

Comment

• Unread Today, 02:12 PM
                      Remove user from ignore listjohnm is...
                      This message is hidden because johnm is... is on your ignore list.

Can somebody mail me his post in a flat rate box in 2060? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X