No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Hits Back at The WBC Over Pacquiao Fight Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although i agree with marquez.....

your credibility in all this goes out the window when you're fighting for a bogus title called "fighter of the decade"... keep in mind we are 2 years into the decade

Comment

Sulaiman is right. I might order the fight. Imma wait and see if the fight has any buzz. Otherwise I'll save my money and go to a friends house.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        although i agree with marquez.....

your credibility in all this goes out the window when you're fighting for a bogus title called "fighter of the decade"... keep in mind we are 2 years into the decade
        they're not fighting for title......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          they're not fighting for title......
          lol same ****.. you cant diss one and defend the other

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            lol same ****.. you cant diss one and defend the other
            we all know ur buying the ppv, so please move along

Comment

that 14,000 tickets sold in the first day is that true? I aint hear anything about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                that 14,000 tickets sold in the first day is that true? I aint hear anything about that.
                yup, that's what i've heard. hbo and espn are working together for the first time and planning this huge ad campaign to promote the fight

Comment

14,000 tickets in the first day that is huge and I'll say that shows a lot of importance and now somebody just posted hbo and espn are going to work to gether to promote it..mr. suilamin its not just mexicans and filipinos interested in this fight.

Comment

Fighter of the decade title. Jesus, it's like a computer game now.

It's 2012, when exactly is the beginning and end of this belts 'decade'?

Comment

Although his comments were motivated by money or the lack there of, Sulaiman is right. A fourth fight is ridicuous. Marquez is also right when he says that the fighters make the sanctioning bodies and not the other way around. These sanctioning bodies are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X