No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Khan is a 50/50 fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Khan is a 50/50 fight

So this guy says Pacquiao vs Khan and Pacquiao vs lopez are 50/50 fights. These videos are ridiculous lmao

Khan vs Mayweather is a 50/50 fight

/

Comment

khan beats pacroid if they both take ost's

Comment

I didn't realize Juan Manuel Marquez was such a mediocre fighter that him knocking Pacquiao out means a bunch of other mediocre fighters can beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao KO Khan. Manny only struggles againts counter punchers, and slick boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
            Pacquiao KO Khan. Manny only struggles againts counter punchers, and slick boxers.
            Have u seen Khan's last fight? Jab, box, roll, counter? Khan improved ALOT in a few months, give him a few more fights, and Virgil will have him master this style! He still gets caught, but if he masters it, and btw, for him to change THAT much in a short time, I think he has great potential to master it! His manerisms changed! The way he stands, moves, that little calm step that Floyd does! I actually like Khan now, I used to hate him, but I wanna see where he goes with this style! Khan a slick boxer? Wow, it sounds crazy. Give em some time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I didn't realize Juan Manuel Marquez was such a mediocre fighter that him knocking Pacquiao out means a bunch of other mediocre fighters can beat Pacquiao.
              Brah... it's NSB.
              You lose to anybody, you're a bum of the highest caliber

Comment

I think Pacquiao is Khan's worst nightmare. Pacquiao sets a fast pace and throws lots of punches. He has fast hands and power in both hands. His punches sometimes seem to come out of nowhere from weird angles. He would shatter that glass jaw in my opinion.

Comment

Pac sodomizes Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Brah... it's NSB.
                    You lose to anybody, you're a bum of the highest caliber
                    LMAO truth!

Comment

Working...
                    X