Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Floyd Mayweather JR. fans ...........................

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    wtf is a mum? and from the weak drawing it looks like your doing his dad! HA!
    It's the same as "mom" in America, typical ignorant joke. I hope you don't travel too, to countries such as England cause you'd probably be too stupid to realize they drive on the left lane. Save yourself the grief and stay under the rock you're living under.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      He calls his haters his d1ck riders not his fans. So basically he's talking about the people who don't like him but can't seem to keep his name out of their mouths and still watch his fights I.E. Guys like you!
      Right on Brother, I Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

You know u struck a nerve when the other resorts to pre pubescent mom jokes and is desperate to want the thread to end ..... ..

Id assume your a virgin if it wasnt for you riding floyds wewe

Comment

why are threads like this not deleted?

Comment

*******s being *******s , keyboard warriors

Comment

I'm not saying floyd is a racist but he definitely hates poor minorities, asians and whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I'm not saying floyd is a racist but he definitely hates poor minorities, asians and whites.
                Come on bro every1 knows Asians and ********s are the most racist aganist blacks

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
                  Come on bro every1 knows Asians and ********s are the most racist aganist blacks
                  wtf? I don't know or agree with that at all. When has an asian ever made one of the most racist videos on Ustream history?

And I'm talkin about floyd period. Don't try to change the subject.

Comment

LOL! Pac is a champion of the people he would never say something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
                      Excuse me? Based on what are you saying that.

Comment

Working...
                      X