Damn Julian Jackson was terrifying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brutal power!

Comment

His accuracy was good he caught most of them guys bang on the chin everytime

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        exactly and mccalum and mcclellan are not only both ATG's, mcllelan is known as arguably a harder puncher than jackson himself which is unheard of.

20 of mcllelans 31 victories were 1st round KO's, the rest were in round 2 or 3
        G-Man is not an all-time great.

very good fighter, viscious puncher, average defense. He was falling in love with his power & regressing technically.

Comment

LOL at posers clowning on the hawk. Do you have no shame? You are gossip queens. Its ok to appreciate an amazing fighter to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            He was also chinny, couldn't take a punch himself. Funniest sh-t i've seen. Punches like hell but can't take a punch. Probably wouldn't last more than 3 rounds vs GGG.
            who ever just said that golovkin would knock out jackson is sniffing diamond powder imported directly from the congo............

Comment

the same ggg who fights the ishidas of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                LOL at posers clowning on the hawk. Do you have no shame? You are gossip queens. Its ok to appreciate an amazing fighter to watch.
                People on this forum and other forums prove time and time again that Roger Mayweather was right.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He was also chinny, couldn't take a punch himself. Funniest sh-t i've seen. Punches like hell but can't take a punch. Probably wouldn't last more than 3 rounds vs GGG.

same with one of my all time favorites, Terry Norris

Comment

Working...
                  X