Joan Guzman the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StayCool View Post
    from 05-08 pacquiao, MAB and Morales kept their distance
    from 05-08 id bet my house his ass would somehow not make weight for the damn fight..dude has all the talent in the ****ing world with 0 discipline

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      do you mean he weighs as much as a goat?
      Goats aren't that heavy, surely? It does not surprise me that you are this familiar with the discrete anatomy of goats, Larry.

Either way, the irony is it was in better shape than Guzman, when he ate it.

Comment

You mean the Cow.

Comment

Guzman vs Chavez Jr at 170. 2015

Comment

the past 2 Guzman fights have been cancelled. one dude to Suilimans illness and the other most recently due to DC trying to forcefeed Anthony Peterson as a headliner. Guzmans ability to eat never slowed down his movement or handspeed. Joan may go down as the most ducked fighter in history. ask pacquiaio or floyd if they wanted any? hell ask pacquiao if he wanted any of yuri foreman "he too big doe". Guzman at 147 will be an unstoppable object.
            Rematch Khabib perhaps? I like Guzman. but that wasn't a good look

Comment

Guzman is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but his years of cheating his body and taking short cuts finally caught up to him against the inferior Khabib Allakhverdiev. A fighter who didn't belong in the same ring as Guzman was able to bully him around rough him up and drop him several times until Guzman's knee finally gave out. It was quite honestly a pathetic showing.

Comment

from 05-08 id bet my house his ass would somehow not make weight for the damn fight..dude has all the talent in the ****ing world with 0 discipline
                Guzman didn't have weight issues till the Funeka fights, he didn't have any weight issues from 05-08. He definitely would've given Floyd and Manny problems.

Comment

I bet a adult Goat can not make 140 or 147

It vary from over 300 lbs for bucks of larger breeds, to 45 to 60 lbs for smaller goat does

for the sake of discussion

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Guzman didn't have weight issues till the Funeka fights, he didn't have any weight issues from 05-08. He definitely would've given Floyd and Manny problems.
                    Not true. He was supposed to fight Nate Campbell (unified LW champ at the time) in September 2008, but he missed the limit by 3 pounds and totally dehydrated himself trying to make weight on the second try.

Comment

the past 2 Guzman fights have been cancelled. one dude to Suilimans illness and the other most recently due to DC trying to forcefeed Anthony Peterson as a headliner. Guzmans ability to eat never slowed down his movement or handspeed. Joan may go down as the most ducked fighter in history. ask pacquiaio or floyd if they wanted any? hell ask pacquiao if he wanted any of yuri foreman "he too big doe". Guzman at 147 will be an unstoppable object.
                      Yeah he's what 5 foot 3" or 5 foot 4"?

He's better off sticking with eating Salami con Tostones..

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                      X