No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    awesome, so he won't come down to 126, but wants to fight donaire who has been fighting at 122. even though hes still big for that weight.
    Yeah, sounds silly, but there aren't too many big names from 122-130. JuanMa has already mentioned Gamboa. Who else is there, really, outside of Yuri and Donaire? Maybe Lopez will mention Garcia next.

Comment

hey , juanma , fight celestino caballero , you have been runnig from him since 122 . you are exposed already and you didnt even fought gamboa . if you want to go down to 122 , rigo take you to school . i like you , but you are done and without even fighting the best at your weight thet were caballero and gamboa , you run from them .

Comment

juanma should should grab a belt before fighting donaire, to make it an even more lucrative fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former two-division champion Juan Manuel "JuanMa" Lopez (32-2, 29KOs) paid a recent visited to BoxingScene.com's official audio show The Boxing Lab to discuss his future plans. On February 9th Lopez made a victorious return to the ring after nearly a year long suspension for making derogatory comments towards referee Roberto Ramirez, immediately following his knockout loss to Orlando Salido. Lopez said the suspension nearly drove him away from the sport for good.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Why a fight against Rigo would be more difficult to make?
          Juanma seems desperate looking for a fight, has he called Mike Garcia out yet ?
          Caballero should make a new tube video calling his A$$ again.

Comment

He was frustrated with the sport? He still believe he was cheated. His apology was just pure BS. This kid is so full of himself. Maldito guille de mierda.

Comment

rigondeaux kot nonito donaire in 7 round

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
                hey , juanma , fight celestino caballero , you have been runnig from him since 122 . you are exposed already and you didnt even fought gamboa . if you want to go down to 122 , rigo take you to school . i like you , but you are done and without even fighting the best at your weight thet were caballero and gamboa , you run from them .
                talk about ranting....

Comment

smart thinking,,,go after the money but against someone smaller, donaire will b too small at 128,his power wont hurt juanma but juanmas will...it would bring him money but not really a great victory against a small guy,,,he gets more credit for beating uchiyama or winner of martinez/magdaleno

Comment

hahaha

Caballero who???? Exactly!

Cant blame Juanma he just wants to get back on top fast.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      talk about ranting....
                      I was thinking the same thing about that guys post (its an orale alt)
                      Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
                      ....why the hate? You really wanted to see the CC fight that bad? CC didnt even earn his way to the top money fights.

I dont get how people can be angry with a good fighter wanting to fight the top money and most talented fighters?.....I could care less that Salido beat him and maybe woke him up.

Juan Ma vs Rigo....Great
                      Juan Ma vs Nonito ...Great
                      Juan Ma vs Mares ...Great
                      Mares vs Rigo ...Great
                      Nonito vs Mares Great.....mix any of the names and Im good Why be mad?

Comment

Working...
                      X