No announcement yet.

***Anything you want to confess...***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    I wish the world was really ending. My life has been so bogus. I'm so tired of all the suffering in the world.. painting on a happy face in the morning and pretending to be the perfect son/grandson/brother/nephew/uncle/employee. I come home in the evening and tap in on some of the discussions, they bring me inner joy. I love boxing. I don't feel real sometimes. I wish I could meet some of you guys irl. I wish the world was really ending.
    Yikes......

Comment

I wish the world was really ending. My life has been so bogus. I'm so tired of all the suffering in the world.. painting on a happy face in the morning and pretending to be the perfect son/grandson/brother/nephew/uncle/employee. I come home in the evening and tap in on some of the discussions, they bring me inner joy. I love boxing. I don't feel real sometimes. I wish I could meet some of you guys irl. I wish the world was really ending.
      It will, just not yet, so enjoy family and work and you don't have to pretend, just be yourself. Nobody is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
        Thanks,I feel better now LOL

I wish I had thighs like Pac´s,mine are chicken like.
        Do you have a bicycle? it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          It will, just not yet, so enjoy family and work and you don't have to pretend, just be yourself. Nobody is perfect.
          Kawawa face.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Yikes......
            When I read a post like that, I'm not sure whether to believe or not. I just assume the worst and try to make things positive.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Kawawa face.
              Yes very sad, indeed.

Comment

you need a lap dance :boobies:

Comment

I like the taste of Irish Spring soap.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    you need a lap dance :boobies:
                    AHahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I like the taste of Irish Spring soap.
                      Was it intentional or accident?

Comment