No announcement yet.

Giants are a classes baseball team they hit victorino on purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants are a classes baseball team they hit victorino on purpose

Catcher looks at victorino right before the pitcher throws the ball exactly at victorino. ****ty ass Giants won't get lucky this year their offense is atrocious.

They can keep praying that their offense will magically get hot again when the playoffs come but you know they probably won't even make the playoffs with the diamondbacks up their butts. ****ing sore loser team, they always do this dirty **** when teams are beating up on their team.

Victorino tried to act like he was gonna do something. Then when he realizes he aint scaring no one he backs up like a ***** haha

Comment

How about that midget pitcher for the giants getting in Vic's face, he ain't scary either. That midget pitcher is backup pitcher anyways. With his 5'5 ass jumping up and down like a spaz.

Comment

No worries, we will mop up the giant in the playoffs !

Comment

Comment

I haven't seen it yet but it was prolly retaliation for something?

Comment

What team's pitcher doesn't try to hit a player on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                What team's pitcher doesn't try to hit a player on purpose?
                for real, it's part of the game...unless pitch is head-hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Catcher looks at victorino right before the pitcher throws the ball exactly at victorino. ****ty ass Giants won't get lucky this year their offense is atrocious.

They can keep praying that their offense will magically get hot again when the playoffs come but you know they probably won't even make the playoffs with the diamondbacks up their butts. ****ing sore loser team, they always do this dirty **** when teams are beating up on their team.

QQ some more son

Fail Franchise Phillies

Comment

Glove, There's been countless times where the pitcher genuinely just gets out of control. A sign that a pitcher mistakenly hit you is 1. he puts his head down 2. You can see the disgust in his reaction to missing the location and hitting you, usually shaking his head 3. The obvious pat on the chest signaling "my bad", which doesn't happen often, because the first 2 are enough 4. Pitching coach comes out to calm you down.

But a lot of them are on purpose, either retaliation, or frustration of losing...like Cotto hitting Judah low after eating a bunch of uppercuts and being stunned, or Judah hitting Mayweather low after being dominated, or Peterson with his repeated lowblows against Rios. Basically Beanballs are the equivalent of low blows, some low blows or by mistake, some are on purpose. Although I prefer getting hit low rather than getting hit by a 80-95MPH pitch right on your back. Don't get it twisted, even 60MPH is fast. That's what I threw when I was 16, I was throwing 60MPH fastballs, I swore I was throwing in the 80's or something, when my trainer said it was only 60, I quit trying to be a pitcher, cause at that age you should be like in the 70s, closer to 80, and the pitcher role is much better suited for taller guys, i'm too short for a pitcher. And let me tell you, 60 is FAST, so imagine getting hit with 80-90+MPH.

Comment

Working...
                    X