No announcement yet.

Comic-Con registration disaster [part deuce]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic-Con registration disaster [part deuce]

3 weeks ago was when registration opened, I got off working grave and stayed up to get my badge but everyone flooded the server and it crashed. I believe 13 percent of the badges were sold.

They made an announcement that they were going to make an announcement on when registration would open again. Everyone waited for the announcement and for the new day. The announcement came and I marked my calendar.

I woke up really early today to get my Comic-Con badge. I was a little too late last year and they sold out before I could get my hands on one. It wasn't about to happen to me again.. so I'm sitting at my desk patiently waiting and registration is up.. I get through the first step &... CRASH.

It just went back online again right now and I got through to the second step &...... CRASH!

So disappointed right now. Worst part about it is that I gotta work in a few and don't have time to sit here and wait (it's been almost 2 hours now). They should just close reg. fire the ticketing company and go through ticketmaster.

anyway, just needed to vent lol
    sigh...

wait.. I just got through step 3!!

Comment

& it crashes again!! oifiup werhp fcefinp9 qu4ch fiuh3tfriu3hfidj wfpoidxwju!!!!!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

Comment

Have you ever gone? Is there a way to attain entry through secondary market (get ticket/pass/"badge" from re-seller)?

E

Comment

Working...
        X