Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Out of Mayweather, Haye and Povetkin...Floyd is CHICKEN OF THE YEAR"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    there is no way to prove or disprove this statement until you saw the contract yourself
    hmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

*****s are gonna say that this people aint boxing experts!

bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
        dumbass

Povetkins demands were same as FLoyds!
        Thanks for highlighting how dumb you are by showcasing my post in your sig!

I'm also flattered by your appreciation of my comment.

Top work,
        Last edited by Walterson; 07-30-2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          Thanks for highlighting how dumb you are in your sig!

Top work,

My name is not Walterson and I didnt say that Povetkins demand to OST Klitschko is not fair but Floyd s demand to OST Pacquiao is fair!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            My name is not Walterson and I didnt say that Povetkins demand to OST Klitschko is not fair but Floyd s demand to OST Pacquiao is fair!
            I'm not going to debate with you. I've seen your insolent posts in other threads, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              I'm not going to debate with you. I've seen your insolent posts in other threads, enough said.

Cuz you know I am right

Povetkin s demands = Floyd Mayweather s demands

Comment

Read your sig, the answer is there.

Comment

lol I guess the media is really trying to shame floyd into making the fight... because their statements are really getting ridiculous. Its funny to me actually they are gunning floyd ass. lol

Comment

Did Dan Rafeal say a few months ago that Mayweather was scared of Mosley? Now that Mayweather beat Mosley he chicken for night fighting Pacman. Mosley was number 3 on the P4P list behind Pac-Mayweather. Yet he is suppose to fight two of the top three P4P fighter back to back. I still think the Mayweather-Pacman fight will be made. I got an interesting question. What happen to boxing after the Pacman and Mayweather fight each other regardless of who wins? I think they will both retire if they fight each other and than who will boxing have to lean on once these two are gone? I don't see any future SUPERSTARS in this sport now.

Comment

It doesn't matter to me as long as the fight is made eventually I have other boxing to watch. Their is plenty going on. Besides Dan is just mad he's a fat old guy who gets no women lol

Comment

Working...
                      X