Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Montoya: "told by a source Floyd Mayweather Jr. signs with Don King"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know when was the last time Don and Bob worked together on a (big) fight

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
      Trust me, Floyd aint that dumb. He has his own advisors and ****. Don King wont be able to rip him off.
      He was dumb enough to get evicted and not pay his bills

Comment

Don King wouldnt give a **** about OST either. Only the split to worry about.
        Thats why Floyd is signing with him.

People thinking hes about to retire are dumb as hell.

King can get this done. Thats the only reason King wants Floyd is for the Pac fight.

Comment

Refer to my sig. Boxing never lets any fighter get out perfect. They always get out with either mental, physical or financial damage. or all of them combined.
          And it looks like Little Floyd is going to have some financial problems when he retires....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            HERE YOU GO DUMB ASS

TALKING ABOUT FLOYD VS MANNY
            You know, we'd have a really basic negotiation. We'd yell and scream at each other," said Arum. "But, you know, King says that it would take two hours, and I would say over a weekend. But I would say that over that weekend, that Don King and I would come to terms."
            OOOHHHH SHIIIT!!!! wow you proved me wrong there killa!

so when is pac vs floyd happening?

You think some innocuous comment about working together is gonna make a 20 plus year decade of hated rivalry between arum & king disappear?

stupid ass ****facemaggot.

Comment

Floyd is a ****ing idiot if this is true, he's going to end up broke in 5 years instead of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                anyone know when was the last time Don and Bob worked together on a (big) fight

Comment

I thought King and Arum hated eachother
                  I don't think they hate eachother more than Arum hates GBP but they both a love for money and KINGS name thrown in the mix brings even more publicity. BAD publicity is still publicity. It really should be Don King signs with Mayweather b/c if this is true Don King just got a right to passage back to HBO. Besides Devon Alexander HBO hates King now they have to pretend to love him again.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Floyd is a ****ing idiot if this is true, he's going to end up broke in 5 years instead of 10.
                    With the way Floyd handles money this was gonna happen regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Money made and money owed are two different things. Who are you? You seem to be working your way up the ladder of the Mayweather hate club. Pasakayo is the President so you have to talk to him to join though.
                      kind of creepy how some of these posters act. they even hide behind alts to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X