Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ethical to buy other's sparring partners?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only scum bags do this

Comment

Originally posted by Philantro View Post
      Before Floyd's fight against Canelo, Floyd found out who Canelo's sparring partners were and then tried to stop Canelo's sparring. Floyd paid two of Canelo's sparring partners so they immediately left Canelo's camp. Canelo was stuck in Big Bear with only one sparring partner during almost his entire preparation for Floyd.

Is it ethical to buy other's sparring partners?
      WTF are you talking about? I remember watching All Access and Chepo got on the phone and ordered sparring partners like they were large pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        WTF are you talking about? I remember watching All Access and Chepo got on the phone and ordered sparring partners like they were large pizzas.
        I remember Chepo saying that it was because Canelo was going through them like they were nothing, breaking their ribs, or something to that effect. Not heard anything like the TS is claiming.

Comment

Lmao I remember that too. Seemed to be more of something for TV. I doubt he was just sending people to the hospital like that.

Comment

Manny should call 911. They stole his f#cking sparring partners!!!!!!

#justice4manny

Although after further consideration...

Comment

Its really bad sportsmanship but that why contracts were invented.
              And if a camp repeatedly interferes with other fighter's training camp they should be penalized or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Ok man, so you made it up. That's all I needed to know.
                Sounds like the exact same proof everyone had that Manny was on peds.

Comment

Ethics, LMAO.... you're in to the wrong sport kid.

Maybe look in to lawn bowling or something if that's what you're looking for.

I'm not saying that the guys in the sport are bad, but boxing is boxing and always will be.

If you want ethics you will stick with the amateur sport.
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 03-05-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I remember Chepo saying that it was because Canelo was going through them like they were nothing, breaking their ribs, or something to that effect. Not heard anything like the TS is claiming.
                    I had another thread where I explained all of this that was called "Canelo was Undermined", but TBear deleted that thread by mistake.

Canelo's team were laughing first when two of the sparring partners suddenly left in the beginning of the camp, calling them later saying they were injured, having rib injury and shoulder dislocation. However, they had shown no signs of injury and they had left after being contacted by Floyd's camp. Canelo's team realized after a while that it was strange. The camera team took up Canelo's complaint with Floyd, but Floyd refused to talk about Canelo's sparring partners in front of the camera.

But Keandre Gibson who was the only sparring partner who stayed, was also contacted by Floyd's camp.

Comment

Yes, he wanted five, but they spent a long time with only one sparring partner. In most of All Access they only had one sparring partner, Keandre Gibson. Much later Shane's son also sparred and another guy we talked about in the other thread, but I forgot his name.

Comment

Working...
                      X