Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner and andre ward to co commentate khan molina fight for uk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien broner and andre ward to co commentate khan molina fight for uk.

Just read this on another site. Should be interesting.

cool that could be fun

Comment

Broner....really? The guy doesnt even speak english

Gonna need a translator for the hood rat

Comment

Fk that, I'll mute it, or try to get radio commentary to synch with it. I am NOT listening to that silly little man, he's a full blown ******. Shame because I like Ward.

Comment

I think Broner will surprise you.. I've seen a couple of interviews where he was not in full ****** mode and he is pretty articulate and bright..

Comment

Originally posted by mlord View Post
            I think Broner will surprise you.. I've seen a couple of interviews where he was not in full ****** mode and he is pretty articulate and bright..
            yeah, hes not stupid hes just a man child. but im sure he can put that ish on hold and behave when the occassion asks for it. his boxing IQ is very high. ward did some commentary on FNF a while back and did great. should be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              yeah, hes not stupid hes just a man child. but im sure he can put that ish on hold and behave when the occassion asks for it. his boxing IQ is very high. ward did some commentary on FNF a while back and did great. should be very interesting.

Exactly.. It will be interesting going forward watching how Broner matures. He's a bit annoying now but he is a big ass kid. He's talented but very brash and it can be hard to look past the silliness sometimes.. I'm guilty of that as well.

As for Ward he is very good.. Offers good insight and has a future on the TV side if he wants it.

Comment

the most annoying man in boxing and the most boring man in boxing. great.

Comment

Originally posted by mlord View Post
                  Agree with this. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Broner as a
                  ghetto punk. He's actually pretty cool when he's not acting like a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
                    Agree with this. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Broner as a
                    ghetto punk. He's actually pretty cool when he's not acting like a tard.
                    Apparently he's accommodating with fans too.. Very willing to take pics and sign autographs and talk for long periods of time. My opinion on Broner is changing. I hope he continues to do well.

Comment

Working...
                    X