No announcement yet.

Mexican Giant MW Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez. He is the real deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Giant MW Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez. He is the real deal

This 6'3 giant and beautiful Mexican MW GRS is the real deal folks. I been watching his fights and everything. He is a giant MW at 6'3 and is not cheating like Jr. His competition in his first 24 fights is already better than Jr and he looks like the real article. He will probably move up to SMW soon. Andre Ward better watch his body grabbing azz cuz GRS is coming.

Already heard this kid is supposed to be the next Roy Jones Jr etc

His K.O's have stopped already the second he stepped up and started fighting C- journeymen. He is an accident waiting to happen. Stiff as a board with defense on par with Brandon Rios.

Hes still very young but he has a lot too learn. I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Must be some earlier fights you watched, cause he wasn't impressive at all in his last 2. Better than Periban, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Must be some earlier fights you watched, cause he wasn't impressive at all in his last 2. Better than Periban, for sure.

Just goes to show the difference in class between a milkman and a fairly reasonable journeyman with some durability.
        Still young and learning, I'd like to see him with a good test soon like a Brandon Vera though I feel there are far better prospects coming through, especially in the middleweight division.

Comment

Havent seen him fight yet but if you see alot of Roberto Duran in Brandon Rios than this dude must look like Mayweather.

Comment

When is his next fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              This 6'3 giant and beautiful Mexican MW GRS is the real deal folks. I been watching his fights and everything. He is a giant MW at 6'3 and is not cheating like Jr. His competition in his first 24 fights is already better than Jr and he looks like the real article. He will probably move up to SMW soon. Andre Ward better watch his body grabbing azz cuz GRS is coming.

He looks like a mexican jacob from twilight. That being said if they bring him along the canelo way then he will be a big star.

Comment

Working...
              X