Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christy Martin’s Husband Sentenced to 25 Years in Prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christy Martin’s Husband Sentenced to 25 Years in Prison

Jim Martin, the husband of famed female fighter Christy Martin, was sentenced today to 25 years in prison for trying to kill her, according to Florida television station WKMG.

Martin, 68, was convicted in April on charges of attempted second-degree murder, attempted voluntary manslaughter with a firearm, and aggravated battery causing great bodily harm, local radio station WBDO reported at the time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good riddance.

Comment

See you when your 93 years old, if you make it that long scumbag!

Comment

This is some racist *****, I bet if he was black he would have gotten a slap in the wrist like Floyd. Because he's white he's doing 25.

Comment

You are truly an idiot. Jim Martin stabbed and shot his wife Christy which is defined as attempted murder. Christy was very lucky to escape after the attack or her husband would have killed her. Floyd's crime was physical assault of his girlfriend which is very different from attempted murder.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          This is some racist *****, I bet if he was black he would have gotten a slap in the wrist like Floyd. Because he's white he's doing 25.
          Last edited by Floyd R; 06-26-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I'm always amazed by David Greisman's research skills. Florida television station? Local radio station? Not to mention the foreign news outlets he often references (such as in his "boxers behaving badly" segments, etc.).

I would like to know his secrets.

Comment

What the hell was she doing with a 90 year old husband anyway? Robbing the Senior Citizens home of one of its occupants: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...jail-spokesman

Comment

What Mayweather did was NO COMPARISON!!! Would you rather be slapped by Mayweather or stabbed many times and shot with a gun by Mr. Martin???????????? Let me guess, they are both the same....yeah, right.

Comment

I wonder how many times will that idiot get beaten up by other inmates? He'll deserve it.

Comment

Warning to all females trying to find a sugar daddy.

But nah good riddance to this dude. Old bastard

Comment

Working...
                    X