Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah, TMT wanted to bring Mayweather to the freaken Silverdome according to that letter. Shows the type of promoter they would end up.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 10-12-2012, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      So what does this mean about 50's future in the business of boxing?

He's already burned bridges with Golden Boy Promotions and Al Haymon, two of the most powerful figures in the sport.
      I think it depends on how much success 50 has with whatever fighters are still signed to him. Gamboa is planning to fight on a TR card before the year finishes. Zab is lined up to fight Peterson. We'll see how serious 50 is about this business venture when he can't rely on a mega-fight like Pac/Mayweather. Is he gonna do right by his other fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
        how do you know manny is not getting ripped off or that floyd is?
        And how do u know manny is gettin ripped off and Floyd isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          I wonder if Floyd tossed out all the Chef Boyardee Raviolis stash he had for 50 in his house
          and the crackers in the green box

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post

50 and Smalls failed BIG TIME. LMFAO
            LOL. Handwritten letter in sharpie about dropping a multimillion dollar project to start a new company. Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              The big question in all this is....

Doesn't any of these fools own a computer??!... You want me to break ties with my current business partner at least know how to work Microsoft Office!
              maybe their thinking is, a personal, jail-house style letter, while floyd is in the can, would appeal to his street mentality more, then come with the professional business stuff once he's on board...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                I wonder if Floyd tossed out all the Chef Boyardee Raviolis stash he had for 50 in his house
                Funny stuff.

50 does seem like the type you never turn your back on. Anybody shot that many times & by someone they knew isn't trusting anyone & shouldn't be trusted fully. I listen to some 50 from time to time so I'm not trying to judge the man, just simply saying.
                Last edited by Merciless1; 10-12-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Crying about it is as bad as dishing it out...if not worse.
                  like puga lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Please show proof that bob is ripping manny. Oh wait u cant! Floyd is getting ripped off by his own friends. This doesn't mean they're taking money from him it means they're playing him.
                    Oh wait VisionQuest!! (guess you forgot about them) Sorry buddy try again. Once again explain how getting played and ripped off is the same. If the topic is money then that is all that matters you trying to bring other stuff in the game thats not there now all of a sudden it don't mean money he getting played.

Come on you can do better try again.

Comment

Im kinda anxious to see statements from Floyd, and 50 about this...

Comment

Working...
                      X