Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult Film Producer Vivid Offers Pippa Middleton $5 Million for “One Explicit Scene”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Film Producer Vivid Offers Pippa Middleton $5 Million for “One Explicit Scene”

TMZ reports that Steven Hirsch, the founder of Vivid Entertainment, has made a written offer to Kate Middleton’s sister Pippa, to star in an adult scene. Vivid, which is one of the largest factories of adult entertainment worldwide, has made a fortune selling explicit videos featuring Pamela Anderson, Kim Kardashian, Jimi Hendrix and Kendra Fishburne.

Here’s an excerpt from Hirsch’s letter to Middleton:

“As far as I was concerned, you were the star of the recent Royal Wedding. As I watched a boradcast of the event I couldn’t help but think that with your beauty and attitude you could be an enormously successful adult star…

“For just one explicit scene I would be pleased to offer you $5-million and, of course, you would have a choice of partners. If you would like to bring your brother James along, he could appear in a separate scene for $1-million.

“I hope you will give this offer serious consideration and I look forward to haring from you.

Doubtless, Pippa Middleton will not give consideration, serious or otherwise, to Hirsch’s offer. Equally doubtless, Hirsch isn’t holding his breath for a response. Rather, the letter amounts to a marketing stunt that is as savvy as it is brazen and tasteless.

The public-offer-to-pose-nude method is by no means new. In fact, Vivid is taking a page from the s.o.p section of the Hugh Hefner marketing playbook. Public offers, to the likes of Toni Braxton, J-Woww, Emma Watson and Cheryl Cole, have for years been sure publicity-getters for Playboy (to be fair, a pictorial in Playboy is one thing – an adult movie scene is another).

Vivid’s marketing stunt amounts to a head-on collision between effective publicity and good taste – par for the course given the nature of Vivid’s product.
    http://blogs.forbes.com/marcbabej/20...xplicit-scene/

Who's Pippa Middleton???

Comment

If I saw this guy in the street I would shake his hand...and rip his face towards my fist!!!

Pippa is an English rose, and should be treated as such.

Comment

Who's Jwowww?

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
          If I saw this guy in the street I would shake his hand...and rip his face towards my fist!!!

Comment

she aint all that......

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post

She is brainless slut like her ****ing **** of a sister.

Comment

Originally posted by C. BRIGANTE View Post
                She is brainless slut like her ****ing **** of a sister.
                Come out of your safe haven of Harlem and come to Westminster and say that. You would be politely asked to retract your words and apologise to her nobility.

Comment

stupid publicity stunt.

isn't the middleton family loaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    stupid publicity stunt.

isn't the middleton family loaded?
                    Isn't Manny on roids? Get the hell out my thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X