Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
    He said he would go even to 7 days,dumbass!

Khan is going down hard,cant wait for it!
    . Manny hasn't agreed on random testing, man. I'm not lying. Manny wants scheduled dates for the blood testing.

why do you have to wish bad on Amir just because someone criticises Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      . Manny hasn't agreed on random testing, man. I'm not lying. Manny wants scheduled dates for the blood testing.

why do you have to wish bad on Amir just because someone criticises Manny?

Again you fail.
      Floyd wanted 14 days cut off,Pacquiao agreed on it!

I dont wish bad to Amir but its kind a stupid that you are talking that Pacquiao is steroids and your idol is training with same people!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        Again you fail.
        Floyd wanted 14 days cut off,Pacquiao agreed on it!

I dont wish bad to Amir but its kind a stupid that you are talking that Pacquiao is steroids and your idol is training with same people!
        Pacquiao agreed on the cut off date yes, but not on the random testing.

And I have never said that Pacquiao is on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by the gent View Post
          Do you really feel Manny is on PEDS?

Why doesn't Floyd just take the fight and make easy work like claims?

Why doesn't Floyd beat the guy who he claims to not even be on his level?

Instead, he'll stick to the argument that Manny is too good to NOT be on something. That says it all IMO. There is no way someone can be this good without cheating is what his logic is.

What does that sound like to you?
          Im suspicious, i wasn't until he refused better drug testing, that just made me suspicious though, as of right now i can't say.

But thats not what im saying, i saying, why not just agree? If Mayweather will just find another excuse? Why not just make him look like a real coward? By just simply excepting the testing? Its win win for Manny, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kuhl_jackman View Post
            This arguments is all BS floyd is on VACATION for fcuk sake!!
            vacation or not, why not just call his 'bluff'? Either way, if hes bluffing he has no leg to stand on. Isn't that win win for Manny? What does he have to lose by accepting? Nothing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SF Giants!!! View Post
              If Mayweather is bluffing then I want to see Pac call it.

That's all.

Then we'll see who the real coward was/is.
              Thats what im getting at. If he calls his bluff he would have nothing to lose at all, the 2 outcomes would be;

1. He gets the fight with Mayweather
              2. Mayweather looks like an absolute idiot

Either way he wins. If that is what he wants and has nothing to hide.

Comment

• Eleven pages of much ado about nothing. You people never get tired of talking about this. Even mayweather hasn't say anything lately so you should follow his example.

Comment

Working...
                X