No announcement yet.

My Universal Healthcare Proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    you never do, you never see anything wrong with anything you say...

thats the problem though... you never look at the big picture

the fallacies within your suggestions and assessments of the situation show that you can't look at the BIG picture and can't see what the real problems are

and this isnt "knee jerk" (which i see is your buzz word of the week) we've been through this many times.... the blind will never see
    All Im hearing is talk. No solutions.

Keep it up.
    Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Especially like the idea of completely getting rid of the insurance companies. Fuk them making a profit off peoples health. Yes some cause their own health problems, but many don't ask for it. The rich can afford but everyone is set back with medical bills.
    Exactly. There is no place for any predatory interests in health care.

People should ask themselves this question. How did medicine get practiced prior to sycophant insurance co' s get involved?

We don't need private corporations involved in the healthcare system.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      A common misconception on these boards.

Anyone that's poor in this country qualifies for Medicaid. And no one, whether they are in this country legal or not, is ever turned away from an ER, it's the LAW!
      Not from ER, but if you have cancer you will nto get the treatment you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Rossa View Post
        You talk in cliches. Your economic ideas are all Milton Friedman. Not very original.
        you say that, not me, but do tell me then, oh wise one, what milton friendman (since you know his material so well) says and what is wrong with what he says???

And your idea of healthcare is to let the market forces handle it.
        whether you want to admit it or not, health care is still a good or service that is in demand and the supply cannot compete with the demand, whether you want to politicize it or not, it, like everything else it responds to and is held by market forces... you cannot change that

Yes, lets leave people at the mercy of your hypothetical market forces. Don't worry about healthcare, THE MARKET WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!

Its absurd.

And now I'm a crybaby because I want to improve the system.

TYVM.
        the rest is just your usual ignorance....

----

again, this is all pointless....

youre no better than the rest, you want to control things, you want to "take over" mexico and say that your view of how they should live is best for them... you want your own views on health care enforced.... you're no different

peace out

Comment

All Im hearing is talk. No solutions.

Keep it up.
          all im hearing from you is problems, the anti solutions...

you keep it up

jr

Comment

dont bother posting your juvenile responses either..... save your energy, im done

anyone can go through and read any one of your responses to any one of my posts and they'll know why i couldnt care less to stay in this bull**** thread...

i can have better intellectual exchange with the wall to my right

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Not from ER, but if you have cancer you will nto get the treatment you need.
              I know one illegal that got heart surgery, one that had his leg removed because of diabetes and given a prosthetic and another whose wife had uterine cancer.

None had any money or insurance and none ended up paying one red cent.

All of the bills were over a quarter million bucks each.

And people wonder why health insurance is so high.

Comment

you say that, not me, but do tell me then, oh wise one, what milton friendman (since you know his material so well) says and what is wrong with what he says???

whether you want to admit it or not, health care is still a good or service that is in demand and the supply cannot compete with the demand, whether you want to politicize it or not, it, like everything else it responds to and is held by market forces... you cannot change that

the rest is just your usual ignorance....

----

again, this is all pointless....

youre no better than the rest, you want to control things, you want to "take over" mexico and say that your view of how they should live is best for them... you want your own views on health care enforced.... you're no different

peace out
                My plan would be cost free to the taxpayer, give everyone the right to healthcare, and would eliminate predatory interests and Wall st. from healtcare altogether.

Its perfect and you oppose it.

On idealogical grounds, lol.....

Comment

My plan would be cost free to the taxpayer, give everyone the right to healthcare, and would eliminate predatory interests and Wall st. from healtcare altogether.

Its perfect and you oppose it.

On idealogical grounds, lol.....
                  this lack of an answer is why im done....

you call out friendman, but know nothing of his type, yet say i think just like him

run along child

Comment

dont bother posting your juvenile responses either..... save your energy, im done

anyone can go through and read any one of your responses to any one of my posts and they'll know why i couldnt care less to stay in this bull**** thread...

i can have better intellectual exchange with the wall to my right
                    I didn't ask you to come in here and repeat your usual economic hallucinations.

Bye.

Comment

this lack of an answer is why im done....

you call out friendman, but know nothing of his type, yet say i think just like him

run along child
                      Friedman is a free market fanatic. He is an advocate of big business and he is anti-economic rights for the individual.

Under a Milton Friedman system, which we pretty much have now, workers are at the mercy of big business, have no rights and are looked at as nothing but labor.

He is all about the bottom line of big business and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X