Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: “I will abide by the NSAC Requirements..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
    of course he should stick with NSAC. Why would he follow on a rule that an insane suggested.
    because he'll get caught doing so

Comment

Pacquiao: “I will abide by the NSAC requirements like in all of the fights in boxing history, including all of my fights”

Additional statement he could have made: "And I will not submit to the drug testing protocols of any other outside testing agency including the USADA, and those that test athletes of the NFL, MLB, or the NBA as my promoter suggested. So ya'll can kiss my A.S.S."

With those words,Team Pacquiao would have saved themselves a ton of time and headaches.

Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Pacquiao: “I will abide by the NSAC requirements like in all of the fights in boxing history, including all of my fights”

Additional statement he could have made: "And I will not submit to the drug testing protocols of any other outside testing agency including the USADA, and those that test athletes of the NFL, MLB, or the NBA as my promoter suggested. So ya'll can kiss my A.S.S."

With those words,Team Pacquiao would have saved themselves a ton of time and headaches.

Don't you think?
        Most definitely agree.

Comment

Working...
        X