Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins true class tonight. Calzaghe always a true ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins true class tonight. Calzaghe always a true ass.

Hopkins not only was classy but he also put on a great show against a pretty damn good fighter. Hopkins is a true hall of famer that always fought the best fighters. Calzaghe on the other hand we have no idea. All he did was stay in the UK and fight blown up guys. I bet Calzaghe deep down despises Bernard because B Hop will always be regarded as the more significant fighter. Whenever I see Calzaghe talk about any fighter he is so arrogant he is a piece of ****. BHOP may be a lot of talk but as we know its for a show and what we seen with the passing of the torch that BHOP loves this sport and loves Kelly. Calzaghe would never do what BHOP did tonight. Calzaghe is a good boxer but he is not on Bernards level when it comes to resume and historically great fighter.

Well, as of right now Hopkins just pushed himself above Calzaghe with this win. It's a very big win. A DOMINATING victory over a young, unbeaten and proven contender, who is known as a very dangerous opponent with a an impressive record. Also, Hopkins was a massive underdog once again.
    That's massive for his ATG status.

Even if Calzaghe dominates RJJ, it won't be as big a win as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      Well, as of right now Hopkins just pushed himself above Calzaghe with this win. It's a very big win. A DOMINATING victory over a young, unbeaten and proven contender, who is known as a very dangerous opponent with a an impressive record. Also, Hopkins was a massive underdog once again.
      That's massive for his ATG status.

Even if Calzaghe dominates RJJ, it won't be as big a win as this one.
      Calzaghe already beat Hopkins, that win is greater in itself than Hopkins win over Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Calzaghe already beat Hopkins, that win is greater in itself than Hopkins win over Pavlik.
        Are you all there?

Comment

Did you not see how Hopkins acted after the bell?

I wish Pavlik would have done a Morales and thrown a water bottle at him. Just cause he's been to prison he thinks he has to act hard, well that isn't the case with former World Champion Jesus Chavez who also did time but doesn't act like a ****en *******.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            Welcome to philly, you should see how we treat santa claus.

Comment

I wish Pavlik would have done a Morales and thrown a water bottle at him. Just cause he's been to prison he thinks he has to act hard, well that isn't the case with former World Champion Jesus Chavez who also did time but doesn't act like a ****en *******.
              I really hated that man. I really hated that.

That's why the faux ass raping from Calzaghe was golden.

Comment

He celebrated. If everyone was saying you were washed up and had no chance to succeed at your job you would do the same thing. If I was BHOP i woulda made out with Kellys wife and made Kelly call me daddy. The man has the right to gloat after what he went through as of late.

Comment

Yeah Bernard is true great.

But Calzaghe beat him so.......

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Unfortunately for Calzaghe nuthuggers, Hopkins actually beat Calzaghe, so that negates his so called 'win' over Bhop.

There are some wins that fighters shouldn't get credit for. Like ones they actually shouldn't have won.

Comment

Working...
                    X