No announcement yet.

UFC fighter visited by secret service for talking about Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    Its an obvious joke and this fucking dip**** is claiming the secret service's expensive time was well spent going out to check out this MMA joker.

Some people are beyond stupidity.

Political speech is protected in this country. I'd expect a grunt to know that already.

Apparently it wasn't a joke to the secret service. With the current political discourse, they cannot afford to dismiss idle threats as humor. You may not like it, but it is what it is. Maybe he should choose his words more carefully in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      Apparently it wasn't a joke to the secret service. With the current political discourse, they cannot afford to dismiss idle threats as humor. You may not like it, but it is what it is. Maybe he should choose his words more carefully in the future.
      Yah..he should just shut up and remember he's no longer living in the country that was founded in 1776.

This is the USSR of America now, where expressing your thoughts warrants a visit from the Gestapo.

Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Ta Khent, the UFC guy said it as a form of expression not as a threat. Kind of like when a boxer who has just won a fight is being questioned about who he'll fight next, depending on how hyped they are, some wild things can be said. With that said the SS isn't taking any chances from the looks of it but this whole situation is ridiculous.

I'm sure that was his intent, however, you can't tell the person on the other end how to perceive it. It was perceived as a threat and they checked it out. If you pointed a toy gun at a police officer, would it be ridiculous if they shot you?

Comment

Yah..he should just shut up and remember he's no longer living in the country that was founded in 1776.

This is the USSR of America now, where expressing your thoughts warrants a visit from the Gestapo.

It's the law. Love it or leave it. Like I said, you can't talk **** and not expect to be confronted.

Comment

I make threads like this precisely to unearth spineless degenerate worms like "ta khent".

yes people, guys like this actually exist and are the reason the country is dead.

Comment

You're right, the US is exactly like the Soviet union or Nazi Germany.

Well, apart from in all of the parts that it differs.

Comment

I make threads like this precisely to unearth spineless degenerate worms like "ta khent".

yes people, guys like this actually exist and are the reason the country is dead.

Preaching to the choir. No one gives a **** about your worthless diatribe. You got issues kid.

Comment

Subtraction for president.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                    Subtraction for president.
                    Then he would think that he's masterminding a conspiracy against himself.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      You're right, the US is exactly like the Soviet union or Nazi Germany.

Well, apart from in all of the parts that it differs.
                      Yeah, true.

The USSR or Nazi germany didn't have the technology these guys do.

Like naked body scanners or the power to tap all your phones and log every email you ever sent.

The jokes on them I suppose.

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      Preaching to the choir. No one gives a **** about your worthless diatribe. You got issues kid.
                      Go shake down girl scouts who are anti war.

Right up your alley Mr. secret service.

Comment

Working...
                      X