No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Back on March 30th, Ink's Nike Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Back on March 30th, Ink's Nike Deal

LAS VEGAS, NEV. -- Top Rank® announced today that former Olympian and future boxing superstar JOSE RAMÍREZ inked a deal that will have him wearing Nike footwear and apparel.

Jose will wear branded Ramírez apparel, including robe, trunks, and training gear as well as the shirts the fighter’s cornermen will wear for his fights.

"Nike is a tier-one brand alignment for athletes and it speaks to Nike's evaluation of Jose's talents that he was signed to such a deal so early in his professional career," said Lucia McKelvey, Top Rank's executive vice president of new media and marketing. "Top Rank is proud to develop the world's next generation of boxing stars, while making resources available, such as apparel deals, to accelerate their careers and marketing value." [Click Here To Read More]

Good for him.....

Just imagining what would have happened had someone won a medal..... Let alone gold

Comment

war ramirez

Comment

Can't wait to see how far Ramirez goes.

Comment

I guess Nike sees serious potential in him

Comment

Get it, Ramirez.

Comment

Very little talent has came out of recent Olympic teams. I look at Raushee Warren for example, all hype, no substance. Really don't see Ramirez doing anything or else he would of showed something on the big stage. Nike should actually be investing in guys that are going to have a future like Broner, Love, Russell, and Thurman. I think Benevidez is pretty flawed but he would of been a better option too.

Comment

I actually don't even think he's that good. Maybe he'll improve...

Comment

This is pretty important. It's great to see someone so early in their career get a deal like this. It shows Nike have faith in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Check
                    Very little talent has came out of recent Olympic teams. I look at Raushee Warren for example, all hype, no substance. Really don't see Ramirez doing anything or else he would of showed something on the big stage. Nike should actually be investing in guys that are going to have a future like Broner, Love, Russell, and Thurman. I think Benevidez is pretty flawed but he would of been a better option too.
                    Agreed. Articles says "future boxing superstar". Let's hope they don't jinx it. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X