• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger MAYWEATHER'S Trial Postponed to October 25th

Trial postponed to October for Roger Mayweather

The Associated Press

Saturday, July 31, 2010 | 6:08 a.m.

Trial has been postponed to Oct. 25 for boxing trainer Roger Mayweather on felony charges that he attacked a female boxer at a Las Vegas apartment.

The 48-year-old Mayweather is the uncle and trainer of boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Defense attorney Jack Buchanan said Friday that Clark County District Court Judge Valerie Adair cited a scheduling conflict in delaying trial. It had been set to begin Monday.

Roger Mayweather has pleaded not guilty to battery charges stemming from a scuffle last August with 26-year-old Melissa St. Vil.

St. Vil testified in January that Mayweather punched and choked her nearly to unconsciousness before police arrived at an apartment Mayweather rented to another man.

The charges carry the possibility of up to 10 years in prison. Mayweather remains free on $13,000 bail.

Ooohhhh ok. So.......nothing. This means nothing to no one. Lol (I don't mean to be rude at all.)

but then again, I replied to the thread. Did I just fail, self own, or both?

Comment

wonder how long the tiral will last? dam i want floyd to fight

Comment

so what will happen if Roger gets convicted and has to serve some time? will Floyd take an extended break while Roger is away?

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
          Ooohhhh ok. So.......nothing. This means nothing to no one. Lol (I don't mean to be rude at all.)

but then again, I replied to the thread. Did I just fail, self own, or both?
          You are a complete dumbass. You posted a whole bunch about Mayweather Promotions being evicted. But an actual boxing topic doesn't interest you.

Yes, this is an actual boxing topic. Since Roger will be unavailable to train his fighters: Jesse Vargas, Cornelius Lock, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X