Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Are you upset that Joe Calzaghe does coke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Are you upset that Joe Calzaghe does coke?

It seems that alot of people are buzzin' about Joe Calzaghe doing cocaine. Its either that they feel their hero let them down, or that it justifies their hate for Calzaghe.

I'm curious, how many people care that he does coke, and how many people really dont give a ****.
    I'm a fan and I don't Care
    32.77%
    I'm NOT a fan and I don't Care
    40.34%
    I am a Fan and I Care
    5.88%
    I am NOT a fan and I don't Care
    18.49%
    I was a fan until i learned he uses coke.
    2.52%

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    It seems that alot of people are buzzin' about Joe Calzaghe doing cocaine. Its either that they feel their hero let them down, or that it justifies their hate for Calzaghe.

I'm curious, how many people care that he does coke, and how many people really dont give a ****.
    if he wants to do coke let him then...i was a little dissapointed but then thought no point in being dissapointed in the first place...

Comment

no, it's nothing to do with us. he can go out and rape people if he wants.

Comment

Not so much as he's retired, it's his life if he wants to party - he will pay the consequences if he doesn't stop though.

I'm more concerned with the apparent incest going on in his family.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post

If I was buzzin then I'd be cool, since he doesnt share fuck him.

Comment

Poll is up - Dudes retired imo he can ingest (snort) whatever he wants, but if he comes back to the sport he can't continue until he re-retires.

Comment

where is the "i am NOT a fan and i DO NOT care" option?
              you should add that to the poll.

Comment

As a Joe Calzaghe detractor, I can honestly tell you it matters very little to me. If he chooses to do that in his spare time, good for him. It isn't going to help him in a fight and he's hardly the first boxer/public figure to use it.

I do think it's slightly disappointing from a role model's standpoint but hey, this is life and we all make mistakes.

Comment

Why should we be upset?He's retired and it's his life.

That being said I always liked Joe and if it's like he says,just using it occasionally it's ok if it's like his friends say being more than occasionally,it's not ok.

Comment

Damnit i ****ed up the poll, the 4th option is supposed to be "I'm not a fan and i do care"

Comment

Working...
                    X