No announcement yet.

Voting Poll: How many of you think Pacquiao is on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #4#king View Post
    1. youre saying people from california have bigger mouths than people from new york? ok? many people from new york brag about the fact that they have big mouths...its like its cool to be a blowhard in that town...

2. he is a nobody. he got his ass hammered in his prime by a guy (hatton) who was dropped shortly thereafter by pac in devastating fashion...i "actually" watch boxing, and i "actually" witnessed both events...

3. he could bring up as many points as he wants, dude...so could you or i...the point is, you dont accuse somebody in your own profession of cheating unless you have hard proof...otherwise, you make yourself look like the no talent jealous ***** that you are...
    I agree. Paulie really let his jealousy get the best of him. It only showed his true personality colors and the sad part about it is that it takes away from the victory of a guy who trained his ass off to get where he's at, just because a couple of jealous loudmouths decide to spread their hatred towards the subject

Comment

what dont you understand, dude? it wasnt his place to make those comments...

if you cant understand why that pisses people off, then youre not too bright...
      Freedom of speech isn't about the things that are easy to hear. the things people want to hear.

Freedom of speech is more about the dissent. The challenging. The things that may piss people off. And to that end, paulie has EVERY right. He is an American with every right to express his opinion.

Are you infringing on his First Amendment right?

...and if you can't understand that,.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        HGH does not help your chin. you can take all the HGH you want but if you don't have a good chin you getting KTFO ...

How do you know? What if it is combined with an amphetamine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
          Freedom of speech isn't about the things that are easy to hear. the things people want to hear.

Freedom of speech is more about the dissent. The challenging. The things that may piss people off. And to that end, paulie has EVERY right. He is an American with every right to express his opinion.

Are you infringing on his First Amendment right?

...and if you can't understand that,.....
          haha...i never said he didnt have the freedom to say that dude...dont try going all political on me, because you obviously suck at it...i simply said he sounds like a jealous ***** for saying it...

its his credibility, not mine...so screw it...one thing i will say, is i hope diaz pounds his blowhard mouth in...

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            Steroids enhances the ability of you taking damage. Any type of performance enhances does exactly what it states Enhances your performance.

So yes if your on the juice your chin will most likely get better along with the speed stamina and power
            Fernando Vargas got KO'd quicker with steroids than what he did without it...

Comment

How do you know? What if it is combined with an amphetamine?
              Khan can take HGH combined with amphetamine he is not taking Cotto shots...

Comment

haha...i never said he didnt have the freedom to say that dude...dont try going all political on me, because you obviously suck at it...i simply said he sounds like a jealous ***** for saying it...

its his credibility, not mine...so screw it...one thing i will say, is i hope diaz pounds his blowhard mouth in...
                You said "It wasn't his place to say it'

In what way was it not his place? Because it may hurt your or someone else's feelings to hear it? how was it 'not his place"?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Khan can take HGH combined with amphetamine he is not taking Cotto shots...
                  The reality is that we don't know. You don't know. People are making these definitive statements and they just do not know. People take various drugs that affect their physiology in different ways. Guys get amped and walk though tasers. Guys take beatings and keep coming.

Campesinos chewed coca leaf. Africans use khat. If you ask NFL players, they will say that roids allowed them to go hard non-stop (verify Alzado and Romanowski). Through the pain.

I will withhold judgment. But I have an opinion. And that's all that YOU can have also.

Comment

You said "It wasn't his place to say it'

In what way was it not his place? Because it may hurt your or someone else's feelings to hear it? how was it 'not his place"?
                    its not his place to say pac is on roids because they are both professional boxers, and he has no PROOF...you might see nothing wrong with that, which is weird to me, but most normal people dont call people out in the media without PROOF...

it would be like you telling your buddy his wife is a fat cow who has herpes...sure, you have the right to say that ****...you might even think its true...but you probably shouldnt...

same goes with the blowhard malinaggi...
                    Last edited by #4#king; 11-20-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                      every fighter has not done waht Pacquiao has done. This guy is doing what GREAT historical fighters could not do.

The usual case is that they no longer can KO like they did at a lower weight but Pacquiao is teh exact opposite. So why am I being ridiculed for thinking what professionals think?
                      Henry Armstrong did it. Armstrong was using roids too? Hank when from 120lbs to WW KO'ing Mofo's out. Has over a 100KO's Beat a MW champ and got robbed.

There is stories about Jimmy Wilde Knocking out 20 men that weight over 200lbs. And, the thing is that Jimmy was a Flyweight who weight about 100lbs. He was KO'ing dudes who weight over a 100lbs more than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X