No announcement yet.

Henry Ramirez, Arreola's trainer: "We had no problems" negotiating with Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Except for Haye, the Klitschkos have never had any serious problems negotiating with their title challengers.
    Yeah cause they know Haye can KO their asses and they can use their boring ass technique to outlast burrito arreola.
    Notice how he doesnt have any ridiculous you fight my brother then me then my brother then me clause in his contract

They are in for a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      The Hayemosexuals will never acknowledge it, but the truth is, Haye caused the problems in the negotiations. The Klitschkos were reasonable - Haye was lying about their demands.

And Haye lied about the sore back in early June, and was deceitful in verbally agreeing to fight Vitali while negotiating behind their backs with Valuev.
      yeah the thing is haye didnt deserve a fight in the first place, and was the one who was makeing demands and lying about what the klitschkos were offering. and arreola just wants a shot at the titel and respects them for there offer.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
        Sauerland and Adam Booth our people who try and win some good deals for their fighters and go by "it's not what you deserve it's what you negotiate." The Klitschkos know that Arreola ain't gonna last so they don't need him to sign all these rematch clauses. C'mon now, if Haye was lying how come Bernd Broente didn't say nothin? How come he never disagreed with the fact him and Finkel were tryin to make Haye sign dumb contract?
        the klits camp are classy people. theyre not going to stoop to haye's level and bother with a responce. haye's full of ****. he backs out with a supposed back injury and then pulls out again against vitali. he knew he was going to get knocked out in both fights so he weasled out and was just trying to get attention for himself by almost fighting them. he's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          the klits camp are classy people. theyre not going to stoop to haye's level and bother with a responce. haye's full of ****. he backs out with a supposed back injury and then pulls out again against vitali. he knew he was going to get knocked out in both fights so he weasled out and was just trying to get attention for himself by almost fighting them. he's a joke
          Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yeah cause they know Haye can KO their asses and they can use their boring ass technique to outlast burrito arreola.
            Notice how he doesnt have any ridiculous you fight my brother then me then my brother then me clause in his contract

They are in for a surprise.
            Why are people down on the "fight my brother clause"? I think it is a bloody brilliant idea, because it means that a unfication bout could NOT BE AVOIDED, and Wlad is just looking out for his bros interests.

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
              Why are people down on the "fight my brother clause"? I think it is a bloody brilliant idea, because it means that a unfication bout could NOT BE AVOIDED, and Wlad is just looking out for his bros interests.
              And if you beat one Klitschko everyone in the entire world knows there is only one logical next step.............

Haye wants you to believe that if he were to beat Wlad it would be a good idea to follow it up with a fight against Derek Rossy and not Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                And if you beat one Klitschko everyone in the entire world knows there is only one logical next step.............

Haye wants you to believe that if he were to beat Wlad it would be a good idea to follow it up with a fight against Derek Rossy and not Vitali?
                Exactly...

Corrie Sanders even gave up his WBO title to fight Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                  I guess Arreola doesn't mind being their slave, lol...
                  Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  They paid Chris Arreola in tacos imo that made the negotiating process very smooth

If Arreola doesn't get him in the first 2 minutes it will be a TFKO for Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                  X