Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not JMM against Josesito Lopez @ 140lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    I want to see Marquez fight Bradley with the winner fighting Pac.
    Actually, JMM and Pac need to fight each other and the winner gets Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Josesito Lopez went from a nobody to a somebody after beating Ortiz and I give him all the credit he deserves...Marquez will make him a nobody again...easy!
      I don't think so,JMM does not do well with boxers bro check his history..Lopez style is all wrong for JMM...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't think so,JMM does not do well with boxers bro check his history..Lopez style is all wrong for JMM...
        Lopez does not have the skill to use the length he has effectively against Marquez. He has a size advantage and I see him taking the punches well but that's about it.. JMM solves him

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
          Lopez does not have the skill to use the length he has effectively against Marquez. He has a size advantage and I see him taking the punches well but that's about it.. JMM solves him
          You maybe right,I like JMM so I would hope for that...But I just don't see it,and at this point do you believe JMM would even risk this fight??It's a tough style that might beat him bro..He(Lopez)showed a lot of toughness and grit,Juan is not the hardest fighter to hit either..I think it's just a bad match up for him..I say he fights Timmy or Pac,no need to take a risk with a kid like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You maybe right,I like JMM so I would hope for that...But I just don't see it,and at this point do you believe JMM would even risk this fight??It's a tough style that might beat him bro..He(Lopez)showed a lot of toughness and grit,Juan is not the hardest fighter to hit either..I think it's just a bad match up for him..I say he fights Timmy or Pac,no need to take a risk with a kid like this...
            Oh most definitely no need to take that fight.. Lopez doesn't do anything for JMM at this point in his career. I do see he's durable and has a good left hook but he's also doesn't have the best defense and tends to be repetitive with his attack.

Comment

Because Lopez beats the brakes off of Marquez, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Because Lopez beats the brakes off of Marquez, that's why.
                Which Lopez we talkin bout lol... The dude who was beat by Vargas and about to get stopped last saturday won't beat JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
                  Which Lopez we talkin bout lol... The dude who was beat by Vargas and about to get stopped last saturday won't beat JMM.
                  Listen kid, I too love Marquez, but we have to keep it real. (Well actually we don't), but I will anyway.

Marquez is old, he's 5-6 & he's been hurt by Juan Diaz.

Lopez is 5-10. He's capable of standing up to the Ortiz assault. Make no mistake Ortiz still has top 10 welterweight power every fighter included.

Lopez is too rangy, too young & too hungry for an old Marquez who should not be above 135. It's ok to love & respect Marquez, but he isn't invincible & there are plenty of fighters that beat him, just not Pacman.

Comment

At this point, JMM should hold on for a possibly last fight with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Listen kid, I too love Marquez, but we have to keep it real. (Well actually we don't), but I will anyway.

Marquez is old, he's 5-6 & he's been hurt by Juan Diaz.

Lopez is 5-10. He's capable of standing up to the Ortiz assault. Make no mistake Ortiz still has top 10 welterweight power every fighter included.

Lopez is too rangy, too young & too hungry for an old Marquez who should not be above 135. It's ok to love & respect Marquez, but he isn't invincible & there are plenty of fighters that beat him, just not Pacman.
                      TBH this is how I see it as well..But I don't want to talk ill of Marquez,who imo is a great fighter and a legend...

Comment

Working...
                      X