Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirog or Rigondeaux??? Who deserves their $$$ fight first???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirog or Rigondeaux??? Who deserves their $$$ fight first???

Simple ? really.... Not enough to separate them in the pros to me.....

But who do U think deserves the big money fight first???
    Pirog
    30.77%
    Rigo
    69.23%

They both deserve it.

Comment

Martinez-Pirog

Donaire-Rigo

make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Martinez-Pirog

Donaire-Rigo

make it happen
        Preach it.

Comment

i can tell no lie..........fighters need to put up those belts and unify.......this is a sport where its do or die..........so stop all the talking and let them hands fly

Comment

Pirog.

Martinez hasn't fought anyone worth a damn and Pirog would be a good fight that can bring in a considerable amount of money.... in Europe.

Rigondeaux simply isn't big enough yet. He hasn't beaten anyone note worthy and Donaire has many other avenues to bring in money.

People act like Nonito is 25 but the guy is pushing 30. He has no time to wait to bring in big money, so I don't blame him for going after the money fights. Even though Rigondeaux is a worthy opponent.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Pirog made his own bed right now. I love the guy as a fighter but he didnt capitalize on any momentum and hasnt done jack ish to raise his profile or keep his name out there. He needs to be in some peoples faces, guest hosting fnf with a damn interpreter and calling fools out.

Rigo is making noise and he'll prob get a big fight b4 pirog.

Pirog could have fought golovkin by all accounts. What network wouldnt pick that up?

Comment

Hasn't Pirog turned down some chances to get bigger fights because he's balling in Russia fighting bums?

Rigo if that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    i can tell no lie..........fighters need to put up those belts and unify.......this is a sport where its do or die..........so stop all the talking and let them hands fly
                    No need for Martinez to fight Pirog he is a paper belt holder Martinez is the true WBO champ and Pirag won his belt by beating a prospect who turned out to be nothing special. Pirog makes millions fighting bums in Russia and is ranked 8th in a weak MW division Rigo is more relevant @ 122 and deserves a huge Money fight

Comment

Working...
                    X