Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this prove GGG is miles ahead of the competition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is trash to watch. His fight with Canelo was a waste of time. His claim to fame was beating Paul Williams not as clearly as Sergio Martinez did.

Comment

Soliman was looking pretty good until he got injured, so I don't think it really proves anything at all.

Lara would get his shit pushed in by most of the top MWs, the guy was getting dropped by Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Proved nothing we didn't already know. The MW division is a joke.
        Pretty much this.

Comment

GGG could 'Tyson' the division in quick order if only the other champs had the courage to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            GGG could 'Tyson' the division in quick order if only the other champs had the courage to fight him.
            Ya he could

I don't understand why this guy hasn't become the toast of boxing, if he had the fans he'd have the fights. I mean when Pacman was doing the same thing he became an international superstar and GGG can't even get a unification fight?

I have to think it has something to do with promotion

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz82 View Post
              Ya he could

I don't understand why this guy hasn't become the toast of boxing, if he had the fans he'd have the fights. I mean when Pacman was doing the same thing he became an international superstar and GGG can't even get a unification fight?

I have to think it has something to do with promotion
              Pacquiao had Barrera and Morales. Who does GGG have?

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                I wish they'd grow some nuts and line up already so Golovkin can finish this crap division and move on.

The only remotely interesting fight in the near future at MW is if Alvarez beats Cotto. Golovkin/Alvarez would be pretty damn good, I think.

Comment

There is no question that GGG is the best at 160 and its not even close

Who is #2 tho?

I would still put Geale over Cotto and everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Pacquiao had Barrera and Morales. Who does GGG have?

That is exactly what he is saying. Manny got those fights, GGG can't. Possibly due to his promotional team. The division is weak and he still cannot get any other "champs" to fight him.

Comment

GGG is the BEST fighter in boxing right now, without a doubt. He is in his prime and he is absolutely trashing and humiliating professional fighters. This run reminds me of Pacquiao's run between 2008-2011, just amazing to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X