Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much have i improved in 3 months? (vids)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guy in the second vid looked like he gassed after the initial flurry. Are you using 12oz gloves ? seems kind of light especially when you're fighting in a phone booth of a ring.

Comment

Sorry that may of come across a bit harsh.

I think you need a proper gym and a proper trainer. That ring is horrible and must be a nightmare to box in.

To me there don't seem much thought in this, I don't want to dismiss the work you've put in but its wreckless stuff. I don't think the guy in the white vest even attempted to go to the body once. Blue seemingly punched himself out with the first flurry. You need to be patient, stay relaxed, gauge distance and pick your shots better. A lot was seemingly being thrown for the sake of it - not a care in the world for defense.
      To me it looks like you're taking it in turns exploding on each other.
      Nobody is using their legs or slipping shots, catching shots or countering.

I really do think you need a new gym as I feel myself that apart from improving your fitness this is going to do nothing for you but drill in bad habits.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Sorry that may of come across a bit harsh.

I think you need a proper gym and a proper trainer. That ring is horrible and must be a nightmare to box in.

To me there don't seem much thought in this, I don't want to dismiss the work you've put in but its wreckless stuff. I don't think the guy in the white vest even attempted to go to the body once. Blue seemingly punched himself out with the first flurry. You need to be patient, stay relaxed, gauge distance and pick your shots better. A lot was seemingly being thrown for the sake of it - not a care in the world for defense.
        To me it looks like you're taking it in turns exploding on each other.
        Nobody is using their legs or slipping shots, catching shots or countering.

I really do think you need a new gym as I feel myself that apart from improving your fitness this is going to do nothing for you but drill in bad habits.
        yea i was in the white vest i only threw 1 or 2 body shots. Its hard to get your feet set to throw to the body in that small ring.

This is why i love boxingscene. You guys help me out alot.
        All of the things your criticizing i know about but never really knew if i was just being hard on myself. Im going to work hard on all of this in my new gym

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
          guy in the second vid looked like he gassed after the initial flurry. Are you using 12oz gloves ? seems kind of light especially when you're fighting in a phone booth of a ring.
          I dont know about the other kid his looked small, but i was wearing 16oz everlast gloves

Comment

Aren't you the kid who made those stupid ass videos impersonating RJJ on the bag? XD

Comment

Hi MW,
              You are looking great and definitely there must be regular workouts and balanced diet plan behind your attractive body. I will be kind if you will share your diet plans and workout routines with us. Your reply will be of great help for those who are new in fitness world.

Comment

Can someone please ban this gay spambot^

What did your coaches ask you to work on in that session?

Comment

you training in a dungeon bro?

Comment

For positives....you have a good selection of punches at times to match the distance. Good high guard. Not afraid to throw. You also counter and fight while on the defensive. Not bad at all. Just go to a better gym as mentioned before and youll do much better. Keep it up and stick with it. Good luck.

Comment

Your left side is much stronger than your right because your upper body is too square on ,pull your right shoulder back so you present a tighter angle to your opponent and watch what happens to your right side power. Floyd is a great example of this type of set up,also your right foot position is not right ,it points too far out to the side and limits your range of hip motion on your right and leverage. fix those things and you will see an immediate upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X