No announcement yet.

the top 5 most theltic guys in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Run View Post
    I'm one of the biggest Wlad fans on this site.

Have been for years.

And no....he wouldn't stop Ali. That's reaching.
    Ali lost to small 5'11 Joe Frazier, norton, spinks, holmes and berbick.

Wladimir is much better than the lot of them. Nobody wants to admit that athletes evolve, but its a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Ali lost to small 5'11 Joe Frazier, norton, spinks, holmes and berbick.

Wladimir is much better than the lot of them. Nobody wants to admit that athletes evolve, but its a fact.
      Ali lost a grueling fight versus one of the greatest heavyweights of all time and one of the most savage heavies in Norton who stylistically gave him trouble with his crab defense. In following lost to the rest when he was shot, and already showing signs of Parkinsons.

He took shots from Foreman and Shavers (arguably the two hardest hitting heavyweights of all time). I don't see how Wlad walks through him.

And Wlad was stopped by a 6'0 chubby journeyman in Brewster, lost steam versus a nobody in Puritty and waxed by a fat south african golfer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ali lost a grueling fight versus one of the greatest heavyweights of all time and one of the most savage heavies in Norton who stylistically gave him trouble with his crab defense. In following lost to the rest when he was shot, and already showing signs of Parkinsons.

He took shots from Foreman and Shavers (arguably the two hardest hitting heavyweights of all time). I don't see how Wlad walks through him.

And Wlad was stopped by a 6'0 chubby journeyman in Brewster, lost steam versus a nobody in Puritty and waxed by a fat south african golfer.
        When Wladimir lost all those years ago he wasn't anywhere near as skilled or as fit as he is now. Prime Wladimir would out box him easily, he's too physically gifted and has the boxing skills and power to match it.

Comment

When Wladimir lost all those years ago he wasn't anywhere near as skilled or as fit as he is now. Prime Wladimir would out box him easily, he's too physically gifted and has the boxing skills and power to match it.
          I do agree Wlad has come a long way. No disputing that.

However in boxing as a whole I'd lean towards Thurman being at the minute the most "athletic" fighter. His combination of foot/hand speed, strength and punching power seem to be at another level compared to most fighters P4P

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I do agree Wlad has come a long way. No disputing that.

However in boxing as a whole I'd lean towards Thurman being at the minute the most "athletic" fighter. His combination of foot/hand speed, strength and punching power seem to be at another level compared to most fighters P4P
            Nah Keith doesn't have anywhere near the physical advantage over his opponents that Wladimir has. Keith is only 5.7 and a half, if you put him in the ring with the 5'9 Amir Khan who has Pacquiao/Floyd level cardio and the fastest hands in boxing plus great power and movement then Keith would be made to look like the average cheese that he is.

Comment

Nah Keith doesn't have anywhere near the physical advantage over his opponents that Wladimir has. Keith is only 5.7 and a half, if you put him in the ring with the 5'9 Amir Khan who has Pacquiao/Floyd level cardio and the fastest hands in boxing plus great power and movement then Keith would be made to look like the average cheese that he is.
              Thurman would tear Kahn's head clean off his shoulders.

Comment

Thurman would tear Kahn's head clean off his shoulders.

Comment

Cab driver.

Comment

Working...
                  X