Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs Packers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    Carrol is the gm of the seahawks too?

49-50 coaching record, 2-3 post season. ive seen enough pete carroll coached teams. He will screw you one way or another. He coached that great usc team out of a national title vs young & the longhorns.
    He's also the executive-VP. He hired the GM, John Schneider.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      He's also the executive-VP. He hired the GM, John Schneider.
      sooo he didnt build anything then.

dont worry, you guys will realize soon enough.

dont say i didnt warn you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        sooo he didnt build anything then.

dont worry, you guys will realize soon enough.

dont say i didnt warn you.
        Pretty sure you know a lot more about this team than I do.

If **** doesn't work out, we move on. Should I put in a call to Paul Allen to get rid of PC since DTMB doesn't like him?

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Eat a d1ck. Niners fans were nowhere to be found but all of a sudden came out of the damn wood works last year. And where the hell did I defend the call or the refs? Gimme a ****ing break. Quit acting like this is the Seahawks' fault. They didn't make the call. The refs ****ing did. And Goodell defended it.
          I'm not acting as if it's the Seahawks fault. I gave them credit for last night, their defense was fantastic.

Doesn't mean I can't hate the ignorant fans like you Glove. Be a ****ing man and admit you lost. Don't make up excuses like "Oh the ref call helped the Packers score a TD!" to justify that "win" IT'S PATHETIC and I expected more from you glove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            I'm not acting as if it's the Seahawks fault. I gave them credit for last night, their defense was fantastic.

Doesn't mean I can't hate the ignorant fans like you Glove. Be a ****ing man and admit you lost. Don't make up excuses like "Oh the ref call helped the Packers score a TD!" to justify that "win" IT'S PATHETIC and I expected more from you glove.
            I said I'm not going to apologize to anyone for the collective actions of the refs or the NFL. The refs ****ed up for both teams. It just so happened it went our way (for once). Would the outrage be this extreme if the tables were turned?

Comment

• And for the record...I don't think that you could call that a catch for Tate.

Comment

• As much of a bad call as that was, and it was a total blunder, I remember in the playoffs against the Giants, the refs in that game made such bad calls/non-calls in the Packer's favor I thought they were paid off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X