Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Measuring Manny 2012 | Pacquiao Improved Or Overhyped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter puncher with a good defence

Who's the best out there at doing that?

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        in the end it simply comes to this:

manny had a bad night and marquez was at the top of his game, was able to fully utilize his added weight (unlike his fight with floyd), was 100% in the fight.

and manny STILL won.

end off.
        Also, Manny fought Marquez fight on two occasions (trying to outbox him) and still won (both times).

Comment

Pac haters only need to see his first Morales fight all the way down and compare it to Morales II all the way up. For instance, Pac is known a come forward fighter without the right hand who can't fight backwards like in Pac vs Morales I but in Pac vs Morales II, he repeatedly hit Morales with his right hook and he knocked down Morales with his right hand while moving backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            Also, Manny fought Marquez fight on two occasions (trying to outbox him) and still won (both times).
            Yep. that too...

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I think most will disregard this video because it's the same story made by the same biased fools on the internet.

I could easily put together a video, with a fighters flaws, to prove that fighter is overrated......but bull**** videos like this exist because there is an audience for it.
              Do it, make a video on how Floyd is over rated and how Pacquiao's skills would see him to be the winner if they ever fought.

Comment

In depth analysis? That was more like a Floyd dick sucking video. Half of the video was about Floyd. But from the basis of if Pacquiao has improved or just been overhyped. It's both. You would be blind if you believe you haven't seen Pacquiao improve. Unfortunately as Nacho Beristain has said, being a more refined fighter has made him a more predictable fighter.

Comment

the parts about Pacquiao were good,

the Mayweather cum guzzling I could've done with out

Comment

great video.....the gay ass *******s are still mad because he was exposed by a old man version of marquez that floyd dominated two years prior!!!. pacroid is so overrated it's not even funny. floyd is greater than pacroid, easily.

Comment

If Pac had won none of this talk would be going on. I didn't even bother seeing the video but it seem they tryed to break down Pac's fights, thing is doing the same to Floyds resume will get you the same result.

Pac has improved, but Marquez just has Pacs number. Floyd is no Marquez, where Marquez stood his ground Floyd would run away.

Comment

Working...
                      X