Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20-16 lsu.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      johnm: Is there a chance that this game is a shoot-out? ESPN "Experts" have predicted a low scoring game, but ESPN Experts are ******s who 99% get it WRONG, just look at their MLB and NFL picks.
      I don't know a ton about college football, but SEC games of this magnitude and featuring such good defenses don't tend to be shootouts.

Comment

LSU will win 17-13.

Comment

34- 17 lsu

Comment

Alabama 21-10

Comment

Am I the only one who doesnt care about this game?

Comment

35-17 Tigers .......

anybody want to bet on the over/under at 41.5 let me know I got 20 mil on over
                Last edited by Phenom; 11-05-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                  Am I the only one who doesnt care about this game?
                  I am a big fan of college football and really could give two ****s about this game. They both are solid teams and should be a good game but it is no where near the game of the century. Michigan V Ohio State going into 2006 were far more dominant than these two hillbilly schools going into their matchup. Texas V USC, Ohio State V Texas(first matchup) were also bigger matchups and I'd even say Boise State V Oklahoma was a more anticipated game. This game really hasn't even been hyped that much because CBS is ran by old fuks that have no idea about sports anymore.

Just two red neck schools that lead the nation in recruiting violations(excluding Ohio State of course).

Comment

A little list of the pros that played in the NFL(almost 70% of them are starters) that took part of the epic Michigan V Ohio State game of 2006. Don't think these rednecks have any chance of topping the talent those two teams boasted.

Michigan- Jake Long, Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Ryan Mundy, David Harris, Shawn Crable(fuking dick cost us the game), Prescott Burgess, Jabar Adams, Jonnie Sears, Alan Branch, Terrance Johnson, Tim Johnson, Lamarr Woodley, Leon Hall, Morgan Trent, Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington, Steve Breaston, David Mooseman, Brandon Minor, Zoltan Mesko

Ohio State- James Laurinaitis, Marcus Freeman, Antonio Smith, Jay Richardson, Quinn Pitcock, Vernon Gholston, Malcom Jenkins, Anthony Gonzalez, Brian Hartline, Doug Datish, Jake Ballard, Ted Ginn Jr, Brian Robiski, Troy Smith, Beanie Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      A little list of the pros that played in the NFL(almost 70% of them are starters) that took part of the epic Michigan V Ohio State game of 2006. Don't think these rednecks have any chance of topping the talent those two teams boasted.

Michigan- Jake Long, Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Ryan Mundy, David Harris, Shawn Crable(fuking dick cost us the game), Prescott Burgess, Jabar Adams, Jonnie Sears, Alan Branch, Terrance Johnson, Tim Johnson, Lamarr Woodley, Leon Hall, Morgan Trent, Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington, Steve Breaston, David Mooseman, Brandon Minor, Zoltan Mesko

Ohio State- James Laurinaitis, Marcus Freeman, Antonio Smith, Jay Richardson, Quinn Pitcock, Vernon Gholston, Malcom Jenkins, Anthony Gonzalez, Brian Hartline, Doug Datish, Jake Ballard, Ted Ginn Jr, Brian Robiski, Troy Smith, Beanie Wells
                      Gee Biased much? and who cares about NFL and CFB? Look at TIm Tebow, great CFB player, ***** NFL'er.

and big whoop, the best players being Lamarr Woodley and Ted Ginn/Beanie Wells?

Your Michigan bias showing up bro, just enjoy these rednecks try to kill each other.

I think Boise is underrated, they deserve to go into BCS game if the rednecks lose and stanford loses to Oregon

Comment

Working...
                      X