No announcement yet.

Bradley "Me and Khan will Probably meet at 147"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley "Me and Khan will Probably meet at 147"

listening to LITTR Radio right now, there going over an intervierw they done with Bradley yesterday, he is saying he has a kid due on saturday and he is not thinking about boxing right now, he will be back in sept nov, and it will probably be a tune up as Khan will already have made plans/opponant by then, But he said he heard khan is moving to 147 and they will probably meet there...still discussing

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/leave-i...-of-**********

Sure,tell the truth you fear brother Khan and will never set foot in the ring with him.

Comment

Daisy Duck back at it huh..........

Comment

The mofo always Changes his tune after people tell him he made a fool of himself. Usually he talks the truth in the interview, then the next day or two he will try and do a cover up.

Comment

This fight would be much bigger at 140 IMO. Also don't think it would happen at 147, because Khan will probably have 'bigger fish to fry' . Bradley will end up needing Khan not the other way around.

Comment

WTF is the point at 147? Bradley you lil ***** just sign to fight khan in december!

Comment

Originally posted by RedMuffin View Post
              This fight would be much bigger at 140 IMO. Also don't think it would happen at 147, because Khan will probably have 'bigger fish to fry' . Bradley will end up needing Khan not the other way around.
              Yeah I hope khan has a strap and bradley dont and he tries to get khan to fight him and khan tell him were to go would serve him right!

Comment

The fight loses its (primary) importance at 147, it still attractive but a unification for The Ring belt at 140 is much more captivating than a simple grudge match near the top of the 147 division.

Comment

Originally posted by amir is king View Post
                  Sure,tell the truth you fear brother Khan and will never set foot in the ring with him.
                  do you like any other boxer btw?

As for Bradley, he's lost a lot of respect from the boxing community & fans. He came out before & after the Alexander fight saying he wants Khan; lets see who the no1 in this division really is; well you failed that test ol' Timmy.

No balls Bradley back at it again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X