• Mayweather Jr: The SSM with 5 losses?

.. hmm.. oh floyd.

JMM the guy with 4 losses?
    ODLH the guy with 4 losses?
    Baldomir the guy with 9 losses?
    Mitchell the guy with 4 losses?
    Gatti the guy with 6 losses?
    JLC the guy with 4 and 5 losses?

this forum is so full of BS, the pac fans dont care about boxing. they care about pac. (80%) the floyd fans, keep protecting their boy no matter what he says..
    Everyone needs to step up, Pac and floyd should fight, Floyd and mosley should fight, *******s need to get an objective view, and the floyd stans need to stop acting like floyd where your wife and start being a little critical about things. i used to enjoy this site dammit.. now i just get pissed visiting this place.

I don't get what you're trying to prove.

Comment

floyd - mosley is a fantasy fight just like a prime ali vs prime tyson fight. It just would not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
        I don't get what you're trying to prove.
        im not trying to prove much, just that floyd is full of ****. and this forum has been ruined by all the gayweather fans and *******s.

Comment

give it a rest

this aint nothin new

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            give it a rest

this aint nothin new
            Yeah I agree

Comment

TS just can't stress it enough because the *****s are worshipping some coward

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                im not trying to prove much, just that floyd is full of ****. and this forum has been ruined by all the gayweather fans and *******s.
                Sorry, reading it again, I can tell you that you're absolutely right. Props for saying this.

Comment

You pacfarts are all full of ****. He fought most of those guys when they had less losses, and when they were the top dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    You pacfarts are all full of ****. He fought most of those guys when they had less losses, and when they were the top dogs.
                    those losses are before his fight with them man.... do your research.

Comment

Working...
                    X