Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Greatest Footballer Ever Says: I Want Masch As Skipper

MARADONA: I WANT MASCH AS SKIPPER
    Paul Eaton 05 November 2008
    New Argentina coach Diego Maradona has revealed he wants Javier Mascherano to be his new captain.
    Maradona was today confirmed as the new boss of the Argentine national side and immediately pinpointed the Liverpool midfielder as the man he wants to lead his country.

"I want Mascherano to be my captain because I believe he is the Argentinian player who is closest to the idea I have about the Argentinian shirt - sweat for it, sacrifice for it, being a professional, being close to the team-mate," he said.

"I will convince him. He will be my captain."
    8. Steven Gerrard
    72.73%
    20. Javier Mascherano
    27.27%

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...81105-1018.htm
    ^^^^^^
    Rafa the Gaffer agress. How long before he replaces Gerrard with the new man on the block?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...81105-1018.htm
      ^^^^^^
      Rafa the Gaffer agress. How long before he replaces Gerrard with the new man on the block?
      He wont in Gerrards time at the club. Gerrard has been the best captain since Hansen plus Mascherano isn't always first choice with Gerrard and Alonso in there so....

Comment

ohhHHhhhHHHHhhh...THAT football

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          ohhHHhhhHHHHhhh...THAT football
          you know...... the one kids like my little nephew plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            you know...... the one kids like my little nephew plays.

the minivan sport...gotcha

Comment

the minivan sport...gotcha
              speaking of real football......

usc dropped from 5 to 7. bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                speaking of real football......

usc dropped from 5 to 7. bull****.

you post shutouts in 3 of 4 games and you get dropped two slots...they're better off having a bye week...fer cryin out loud

did you hear Obama on ESPN when they asked him what one thing he would change in all of sports?

dude said 'playoff system in college football...top 8 teams are in'

its put up or shut up time...

Comment

you post shutouts in 3 of 4 games and you get dropped two slots...they're better off having a bye week...fer cryin out loud

did you hear Obama on ESPN when they asked him what one thing he would change in all of sports?

dude said 'playoff system in college football...top 8 teams are in'

its put up or shut up time...
                  yup. and when we knock off cal this week they'll be out of the top 25 and all the SEC and BIG12 F A G S will say the pac-10 was weak. which it is this year but USC is still and should be top dog.

playoffs? not gonna happen. they want to keep the bowl series that's why.

i say get 7 of the major bowls together and rotate them.

4 bowls be the 1st round , 2 bowls be the 2nd round and 1 bowl gets the championship.

then next year they change the order.

but they want to keep the ancient system of conferences fighting for a certain bowl......

Comment

he really should be captain in the future once carra and gerrard are gone.

top class player, and a leader.

Comment

Working...
                    X