No announcement yet.

Why Did Miranda Lose to Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Miranda Lose to Pavlik?

Too many excuses are being thrown around. Why do you feel he lost the fight?
    He didn't train hard enough.
    1.83%
    He was weight drained.
    5.50%
    He was too focused on Taylor.
    4.59%
    He just lost to a better fighter.
    88.07%

Pavlik is the better fighter.

Comment

He just lost to a better fighter.

Comment

.....Pavlik is the better fighter and that's that. Miranda will have a long succesful career if he steers clear of that guy and any talk of a rematch. He had his moments but they were few and far between. Pavlik is too strong, has too much skill, and is just plain out of his league.

Comment

I think Miranda lost because
          1. Pavlik is tough
          2. Pavliks defence is a bit better
          3. Pavlik was more accurate

Miranda only has one way to win, power. If he has to take two hard punches to land his one punch, and his opponent can take the punch then he doesn't have much of a chance.

Comment

Ive seen Pavlik fight a couple of times, and each time I thought, man this dude is going to get caught by a hard hitting / better fighter. He seems a little slow to me, or did. So I was really paying attention to his fight last night. I still think a speedster will give him problems, yet the guy is always throwing shots. And most of them are well placed. Couple that with power and I see why he is kicking so much ass.
            Last night Pavlik showed he is a top contender, and was just a better fighter than Miranda.

Comment

Could be a little of all of that but mostly he lost to the better fighter.Pavlik is a beast and was able to do what I still doubt many others between 160-175 can do and thats back down Miranda and beat him at his own game.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                Could be a little of all of that but mostly he lost to the better fighter.Pavlik is a beast and was able to do what I still doubt many others between 160-175 can do and thats back down Miranda and beat him at his own game.
                Thank You .. I have been waiting for someone to say That.. Pavlik simply beat Miranda at his own game.. he OUT SLUGGED him.. Plain and simple..

Comment

Hats off to Pavlik. He usually comes out to a slow start and showed he can step his game up. But he still gets hit and was a sucker for Mirandas right hand.

Miranda had him hurt a few times and woulda K'd him if he just threw that right down the pipe. Miranda needs a premiers coach to work out his c h i n k' s.

Pavlik showed he can take a punch and change his game when needed.

Dunno if the weight issues are correct but I wont use any excuses here. I had Miranda to win and he just was out of his game. Pavlik fought the right fight and got the win....period. Congrats.

Comment

he got hit too much

Comment

Working...
                    X