Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Canelo: Go To Golden Boy, Demand Golovkin Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    My money is in GGG fighting another taxi driver or Wal-Mart employee. Gonna be 4 loss Jorge Heiland or 10-0 (5) ko Bennie Blanco.
    you can thank the fraude pollo alvared for that

Comment

My money is in GGG fighting another taxi driver or Wal-Mart employee. Gonna be 4 loss Jorge Heiland or 10-0 (5) ko Bennie Blanco.
      Sad but true. It says a lot that cab drivers and Wal-Mart workers have more balls than the Ring and lineal MW champ, the WBO MW champ, and the WBA regular champ. So, which welterweight will Canelo fight next ar his personalized 155 division?

Comment

My money is in GGG fighting another taxi driver or Wal-Mart employee.
        Lol who says taxi drivers or Walmart employees can't fight? So he should be fighting instead a bus driver or a Target employee? Looool

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Canelo goes to Golden Boy - "I demand Marquez now!"

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
            EXACTLY. Instead of Khan, Canelo should have fought Lemieux at 160, to "get acquainted" with the REAL middleweight division, before facing the beast there, GGG. If they are planning on making that fight, along with a written agreement with GGG team, that if Canelo defeats Limieux clearly, then he would have to fight GGG next, for all the belts he owns, I'm sure that that would be awesome for the fans. With that promise/contract in writing, I am sure both the Canelo-Lemieux and (if Canelo won) the Canelo-GGG fights would be a success financially, and this would please most of the fans as well, I mean the REAL fans that want no advantages, since as of now, the advantage is clearly for GGG if they fought at 160.
            No, real fans don't want to wait any any longer, and want to see the best fighters fight the best fighters. Also, how is the advantage with GGG if they fought at 160 considering Canelo rehydrates to a higher way. Canelo just cuts more to get down to 155, but he does not weigh any less than GGG

Comment

Not triple g fault no one wants to fight him. Even if canelo wakes up tomorrow with a pair between his legs and won the fight who says he will fight at 160 . He may demand catchweights still. It will be triple g and eubank in september if eubank comes out unscath in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Sad but true. It says a lot that cab drivers and Wal-Mart workers have more balls than the Ring and lineal MW champ, the WBO MW champ, and the WBA regular champ. So, which welterweight will Canelo fight next ar his personalized 155 division?
                Canyellow ducked. But some of the other guys could make more $$$$$ elsewhere. EVERYONE knows how CHEAP Loeffler is. Been that way FOREVER!!!!
                Could of had Saunder for another $2.5 or Lara instead of Monroe for another $1-1.5 million....But WHY??? When you can pay two drunks $500k a piece. I know "Monroe was/Is WAY more dangerous and known than Lara" though - Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                  The truth is they both want the most leverage in what will be a high profile and career impacting fight.

Fact: ggg is best at 160 right now and Canelo is best 155.

Fact: good representation it's not conceding advantages for ur fighter. Hence a process of negotiations as opposed to just singing on the dotted line for millions. This fight will be career impacting for both, negotiations will be slow and calculated on both sides.

Fact: jmm was a great fighter, but probably not the best guy for business advice.

Its funny, some of u were criticizing him for what he did with Kahn and now ur criticizing him for not being kahn?

By no means am I on Canelo's jock, I call 65/35 ggg if they fight today. But next may it will probably be more like 55/45 ggg if things go accordingly.

If rumors hold, this kid could be 26, just entering his prime, and have already fought, lara, mayweather, cotto, pac and triple ggg by this time next year and u guys will still cry that he ducks and hasn't fought anyone.

Btw, his last 4 fights, lara, kirkland, Cotto and kahn.....not a bad 4 fight stretch for a money milking ducking bum.
                  There is no 155lb division just to suit Gingernuts specific physiology at this time in his life, just like there are no 60 second rounds to suit Shannon Briggs or 80m Olympic sprint to suit the white guy who starts well and gets blitzed

Comment

Canyellow ducked. But some of the other guys could make more $$$$$ elsewhere. EVERYONE knows how CHEAP Loeffler is. Been that way FOREVER!!!!
                    Could of had Saunder for another $2.5 or Lara instead of Monroe for another $1-1.5 million....But WHY??? When you can pay two drunks $500k a piece. I know "Monroe was/Is WAY more dangerous and known than Lara" though - Sanchez
                    Damn you're dumb. You know money doesnt grow on trees? Another 2.5m lolol

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                      Lol who says taxi drivers or Walmart employees can't fight? So he should be fighting instead a bus driver or a Target employee? Looool
                      I'm sure watching GGG we will find out??? BATTLE ROYAL STYLE for the chance to fight GGG next

In the RED Corner:

Wal-Mart and Target team up with a COMBINED record of 12-0

AGAINST

NY FINEST in the Blue Corner:

Taxi Drivers and Bus Drivers with a COMBINED record of 16-0

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X