• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    Misleading headline. What a surprise.

Canelo warns Cotto of payback...wtf?!

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
      and cotto smashed his nose in. So what. there are 12 rounds none of which are won by the single punch that wobbled him. It was a hellava fight until cotto blew his load and gassed out after the 8th. And after the eighth it still was pushing Floyd. Coot didn't look like an amateur. It only looked like Floyd was in better condition assuming no ped use.
      Why no one mentions Cotto's body work on Floyd.

Comment

Where is the warning? lol

Comment

Smh.........

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          In this universe or another there'w no way Cotto would've beat Floyd, he could've done better than Canelo on that particular fight, but stylistically Canelo is a nightmare for Cotto.

Really? This current version of Cotto can beat Floyd. He gassed the first time and that's why he lost. It wasn't because Floyd is on another level, man. Be real. Cotto is an A Level fighter as well. He was in Floyd's ass. He was most likely juicing for that fight as well. Why didn't you mention that?

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            I will gladly take all of your points for this fight then. You and many others under-estimate how good Canelo is. He is the future and there is no way Cotto wins this fight. Cotto is one of my favorite fighters but I am not a biased boxing fan. I call each fight for what it is. I take my hat off to Cotto for taking this fight. Canelo has no weaknesses now and this is his coming out party. He is on the cusp of his prime. He is no joke. He can beat GGG as well. You heard it here first.
            I will gladly put my points on the line for this fight. How can you say Canelo has no weaknesses? I haven't seen a perfect fighter in my lifetime. Canelo sure as hell isn't one.
            I think Canelo is tailor made for Cotto. Cotto by TKO inside 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              Everyone not named Castillo has looked like a rookie against Floyd.

BTW Floyd woobled Cotto............
              Floyd hit Cotto with an uppercut that made him stumble for a second. He then proceeded to come forward against Mayweather. He didn't back himself into a corner like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                cotto doesnt seem to realize that canelo and cotto both won the same amount of rounds against floyd,

cotto was jabbing nicely,but that alone dont win u rounds
                I beg to differ.. ginger got a draw cause of the corrupt judging in vegas.. cotto CLEARLY won more rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
                  I will gladly put my points on the line for this fight. How can you say Canelo has no weaknesses? I haven't seen a perfect fighter in my lifetime. Canelo sure as hell isn't one.

bold statement.. I think at this point in Cotto's career, canelo is too young and big to be stopped.. However I do think Cotto's gonna hurt him.. I think cotto will cruise to a UD.. but cause of vegas.. maybe a draw or majority draw..

Comment

You're on!

Okay. You're on! What I mean by no weaknesses, is that Canelo is solid in every aspect of boxing. He is about to peak/prime next month against Cotto. His chin, heart, stamina, ring IQ, timing, combination punching, etc. He is ready to be an A Level fighter. He is tougher than my boy, Cotto. It will be very exciting while it lasts. That's for sure. Canelo gets a lot of disrespect on here. It stops in November. And guess what else? He WILL fight GGG!!! You heard it here first!

Comment

GGG is over 30 years old and had been fighting at middleweight his entire career. If he hasn't "grown" into 168, he never will. Let's keep it real, they are avoiding Ward because they know Ward can ruin all their plans for super stardom. Delusions of grandeur. .. Lara wants it, Ward wants it..... Lil' G's not ready.
                      let's not be dumb now... GGG is waiting for a payday.. cotto's in his division.. so why fight high risk, low reward fighters like Lara and Ward? When he's got a perfectly beatable opponent in Cotto/Canelo winner... taking a page out of Floyd's book, get's roasted but when Floyd does it? Get's praised and somehow flipped into a worthy opponent..

Comment

Working...
                      X