No announcement yet.

Lets talk ajose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk ajose

This seems to be the person that matthysse fans go HAM for when describing the monster/beast/war god etc... So I'm just curious to hear opinions because I'm not so familiar with this "ajose". And why he's not up for p4p because his résumé must be stellar and why Lucas was the only one with enough guts to face him. Someone I read yesterday said Garcia avoided him like the plague but like Paulie told Keith Thurman this prize fighting and Garcia is champion not boxing forums champion so he fight the fights that make since and get him the big money fights like Floyd. So again I ask about ajose because the lucas hype
    here is getting out of control. Don't bring up soto and Dallas jr. please

Decent fighter, was a mandatory challenger. Nothing more.

Good win but not great.

Comment

Originally posted by RingGeneralship View Post
      This seems to be the person that matthysse fans go HAM for when describing the monster/beast/war god etc... So I'm just curious to hear opinions because I'm not so familiar with this "ajose". And why he's not up for p4p because his résumé must be stellar and why Lucas was the only one with enough guts to face him. Someone I read yesterday said Garcia avoided him like the plague but like Paulie told Keith Thurman this prize fighting and Garcia is champion not boxing forums champion so he fight the fights that make since and get him the big money fights like Floyd. So again I ask about ajose because the lucas hype
      here is getting out of control. Don't bring up soto and Dallas jr. please
      Well, go watch some of his fights and make up your own mind.

Comment

He's a good fighter that got the wrong time to shine

Comment

Well he must have been a good fighter if Danny Garcia's manager and promoters ducked him for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Well he must have been a good fighter if Danny Garcia's manager and promoters ducked him for so long.
            He is, but he's one of those low reward/high risk.
            And it was initially Morales's handlers. He just got moved to Danny after he lost.
            Actually, they were close to a purse bid until Khan called Danny

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Again , do people just throw ducking around like it means nothing. Danny and mostly all fighters are on the Floyd path not b and c level fighters path. PRIZE FIGHTING ! Lucas had his chance lost close decisions to Judah and Alexander that's the reality. But his fans must stop going crazy saying he'll obliterate everyone considering you can say he was robbed but he didn't destroy his two toughest opponents unless Ajose and Dallas jr. are his toughest .

Comment

He doesn't have a belt or is well known so he sucks automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  He doesn't have a belt or is well known so he sucks automatically.
                  No, but Garcia sucks right? beats old morales , chinny khan , and I'm sure there something with Judah , oh he got hurt late. Fact is he's an undefeated champion who gets no credit here yet a guy (Lucas ) gets beat twice maybe controversially but a lost is a lost gets all godly status yet crushing no one of relevance .

Comment

Working...
                  X