Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Floyd Mayweather will pick for his next fight in 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo
    Guerrero
    Trout

In that order

Comment

Ghost vs Mayweather is going to happen in 2013.

Comment

Robert Guerrero and after he'll bitch about not getting the dues he deserves.

Comment

Whos cares I just want to see dude fight. The Ghost, Canelo hell I dont care if its Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Guererro (possibly Canelo). If it's the Ghost..boxing wise, I don't mind it, I think it's a good fight..but it will be hard to get excited about it as a PPV event on its own. If it's to setup Floyd-Canelo in the fall that would be okay.

It then would have to be the headline on May 4 and Canelo-Cotto or Canelo-Trout being the undercard for it to feel like the big boxing events that are typical on that weekend. ut I kinda doubt Floyd can just barge onto that date that Canelo has reserved unless he fights him.
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

wishing he will fight Pac, but in reality I think he goes with Canelo at 154

Comment

Whichever fight is the easiest and makes the most sense and money , answer that and there you have it

Comment

Guerrero of course, when does Floyd take serious challenges, He's only fought 2 undefeated fighters his whole career

Comment

Yes, despite Guerreros win, he's not a draw. And May is all about the money and the respect.

Floyd already said he's a 154 pound fighter now, and if Guerrero had to go up to that weight, people would criticize him.

It's gotta be Canelo. It's a ton of money, the fans and media will also endorse it, and it should be a fairly easy win for Floyd. I really think it's Canelo.

Comment

Whoever it is, you can almost guarantee its going to be a disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                      X