No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    If pissing clean has always been good enough for the Manny fans then its good enough for me with anyone Pac fights. As long as they piss clean, IDGAF what they take in camp.
    Like I said, I'm not going to accuse JMM. But Heredia helped Olympic athlete beat OST 24/7/365, he could EASILY juice JMM up pretty good without risking a positive test even if they would undergo 8 weeks of Mayweather-testing.

I'm not going to say PED use was the reason if JMM wins (which I think he might do), but of course it's a problem if one of them cheated, even if they tested positive. Manny as well as JMM.

Comment

And for all the people who are screaming roids, his muscle definition is about the same as it was last year :

2011 :

2012 :

It's just that this was filmed at the end of a training session, when your muscles are more swollen and more vascular.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        yup, can't really call foul on what marquez is blatantly doing when your guy is a test dodger.
        You do realize that beating OST testing is what Angel Heredia does though? And that's 24/7/365, not Mayweather-testing.

Mayweather-testing would've slowed it down if something fishy is infact going on, but not stopped it.

Doesn't matter how much you wanna say that Ariza juices Manny up, nothing indicates that he has that kind of knowledge and connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          And for all the people who are screaming roids, his muscle definition is about the same as it was last year :
          He worked with Heredia for the Pac-fight in 2011. You knew that, right?

Compare his physique in that fight to when he fought Floyd instead.

THAT'S pre/post Heredia.

Comment

Marquez is chiseled! But it doesn't necessarily mean that he's in great fighting shape. And he's doesn't look like he put on muscle, more like he got rid of the layers of fat he had against Floyd and against Pac in the 3rd fight. He already put on muscle mass for those fights, now he just got cut up through dieting and cardio.

^^^^^Best post in this whole thread. Green k sent.^^^^^

Marquez knew he was gonna fight Pac after Bradley (5 month's ago) I cant believe people are surprised that he got rid of his body fat must be steroids right....

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              He worked with Heredia for the Pac-fight in 2011. You knew that, right?

Compare his physique in that fight to when he fought Floyd instead.

THAT'S pre/post Heredia.
              Until Pac himself undergoes OST he cannot expect the same from anyone else. "Innocent until proven guilty" is what his fans say?

Comment

It's just that this was filmed at the end of a training session, when your muscles are more swollen and more vascular.

We have a winner, take before and after workout pics of anyone and you'll notice a difference. But hey, I'm enjoying the PED theory lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  so a career FW moving up to LW and now to WW is suddenly ripped...?

sh#t, marquez, i really hope you aren't on the juice

there was no comparing the marquez that fought mayweather to the marquez that's been showing up with heredia. marquez was soft with mayweather. now he's got an extra many lbs of muscle... it really makes you wonder.
                  Also don't forget in his 3rd fight with Pacman he was more bulked up and weighed 151 on fight night more than Pacman. When he fought Floyd wasn't he skinny fat, flabby, slow, and weighed 143 pounds soaking wet?

JMM is now lean, muscular, and rippped, he said this fight he is focusing on speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Lol at the stans crying about peds.
                    You can single flowmos in any discussion can't you??? lol They are the paranoid crackheads who are easily singled out due to their lack of intelligence.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 11-08-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                      Until Pac himself undergoes OST he cannot expect the same from anyone else. "Innocent until proven guilty" is what his fans say?
                      What are you talking about?

Why are you quoting me and writing that post? It's got nothing to do with what I wrote.

Not Manny nor anyone from Team Pacquiao has ever tried to get their opponents tested more than what the commission asks for.

Comment

Working...
                      X